Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
50 minute installation and this is what I got.
FF4D90E8-494D-4274-B7AC-8733D721E9D3.jpeg

32.22 is the "button" release
The initial notes just say it adds the button, but don't mention anything about the rest of the stuff that was added in the previous .32.x releases.
Will have to dig around.
Wonder if the vision cars got this release as well?

32.22 is the "button" release
The initial notes just say it adds the button, but don't mention anything about the rest of the stuff that was added in the previous .32.x releases.
Will have to dig around.
Wonder if the vision cars got this release as well?
Few others owners with vision cars in the OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH posted they received the update.

Reactions: Twiglett
Just downloaded .22 a few minutes ago. Indeed, it adds the FSD button, which I haven't pushed yet. I wanted to get some more info here first! :) It's very clear that it's beta software, and you have to acknowledge three disclaimers/warnings. But my question is this: I'm much more of an experimenter and tester than my wife is. If I request FSD, can we turn it on just for my profile and not hers? Most features are this way, but just want to verify...

I received .22 as well but will not push The Button for now. I'm not really that interested in HBSD (half-baked self driving ;)) and I definitely don't like the Big Brother privacy disclaimer ("I consent to the collection and review of ongoing VIN-associated vehicle driving data"). I wish they'd enable the new visualizations without having to participate in the beta though.

Reactions: pilotSteve