Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.32.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the update, here is whats in it.

Attachments

• IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    678.7 KB · Views: 251
It almost feels like Tesla is a bit of a mess in terms of software right now. 32.5 had the sub adjustment (with no mention of it in the patch notes), and now 32.10 is further trying to fix the audio which - as many of us have noted, really isn't much better than the Model 3 premium audio, - if at all!

Reactions: Zaker89
It almost feels like Tesla is a bit of a mess in terms of software right now. 32.5 had the sub adjustment (with no mention of it in the patch notes), and now 32.10 is further trying to fix the audio which - as many of us have noted, really isn't much better than the Model 3 premium audio, - if at all!
They did switch to their own codec with the Model S refresh. So partially, I would cut them leeway on refining it. It is better than delivering crap and never being able to update it. Unless you go spend thousands aftermarket.

Reactions: WhiteWi
They did switch to their own codec with the Model S refresh. So partially, I would cut them leeway on refining it. It is better than delivering crap and never being able to update it. Unless you go spend thousands aftermarket.
Recieved the update in my plaid. Can anyone access XM not listed as a source on mine.

• Informative
Reactions: cwanja and Dcopper
SiriusXM. Interesting. That should put all of the "class action lawsuits over it being on the Monroney sticker" to bed. 🙄
AutoPark isn't there, and neither is Caraoke, - and both are still listed to make the customer believe they are there right now.

Personally, I'd like more than 220 miles of range, - that's on my Mulroney! 🤣

Really would like to know if Dyno Mode is still there...

• Funny
Reactions: cwanja
Personally, I'd like more than 220 miles of range, - that's on my Mulroney! 🤣
Your car is a unique case for sure!
Recieved the update in my plaid. Can anyone access XM not listed as a source on mine.
I know the past, you had to go through the settings to "enable" it. Not sure what specifically the release notes reveal. Also do not have my refresh yet to poke around. So I might have spoke prematurely about it being there.