Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021.44.30.6 is rolling out to vehicles now.

There are no updated release notes for this version and there were unconfirmed reports that the heat pump issues were being fixed. It looks like they haven't been from the reports that I've been seeing.

If you had the heat pump issue and it has been fixed after the update, please let me know!

I can confirm this version fixed the missing charge limit setting in my car (see signature)
It added a charge limit setting to mine also. It’s pretty disappointing looking, like the rest of the v11 UI :(

Attachments

• 4F7DAFE7-FFB9-45AA-A382-4C06CB3FD7CD.jpeg
    4F7DAFE7-FFB9-45AA-A382-4C06CB3FD7CD.jpeg
    413.2 KB · Views: 346
This OTA fix feels like Texas and it's winterization fix (say they'll do something then ignore the issue until their folks forget about it)

Because it's happened last year and they sent a OTA fix, and yet my MY is only delivered for 4 months now and it has the issue with multitudes of others...I definitely don't want a OTA ignore sensor update until winter is over to be the norm (2 years now, laughable, it's got to be the heat pump and not the software), I want Tesla engineers to take a look at their heat pump design again, because this sh!t can't be no "software" issue

Definitely don't want to be stuck with the bill to replace the hardware, when it finally dies because Tesla's (going to be) annual winter updates just tells the car to ignore the sensors or whatever and keep abusing the heat pump

It’s been odd getting the 2021.44.25 update then a week later getting 2021.44.30 (which fixed my heat issues) and then today I get a notification for 2021.44.30.6. I don’t want to update it as I’m going to the mountains again and don’t want any issues. All the release notes have been the same for them. What gives

Reactions: Ginag1127
So I avoided doing the update yesterday because I was going on a trip to the mountain and the car was working good and I didn’t want to disrupt anything.

Just got Back home, plugged the car in. Initiated the update from inside. Update finishes and car says charging issue. So I go out to the car and get an error message to check charging equipment and the Damn thing won’t charge. Man I seriously think I’m going to hold off 1-2 weeks before doing any updates from now on. It shouldn’t be this risky to do any update.

Edit. I unplugged wall connector from wall and plugged it back in and now it’s all working. Maybe it wasn’t the update but the car was charging for 10 minutes before I did the update so I don’t know. I’m just glad it’s sorted