Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.44.6 "Supercharging Improvements"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any idea what the "Supercharging Improvements" in the latest update are? From the release notes, the following applies to 'certain batteries':

Your car's Supercharging performance has been improved. As usual, when you navigate to a Supercharger from the touchscreen display, your car will precondition its battery during the drive, to reduce charging time upon arrival.

It would be naive to hope that this is some kind of un-nerfing for those of us with older packs. But we can live in hope ...

Any idea what the "Supercharging Improvements" in the latest update are? From the release notes, the following applies to 'certain batteries':

Your car's Supercharging performance has been improved. As usual, when you navigate to a Supercharger from the touchscreen display, your car will precondition its battery during the drive, to reduce charging time upon arrival.

It would be naive to hope that this is some kind of un-nerfing for those of us with older packs. But we can live in hope ...
Yes I’ve had the same on a model 3…. No idea what that means though.

Isn't that what the release notes said for the chargegate software update too 😜

• Funny
Reactions: JimmyB
Mine freezes Everytime I supercharge now. Cameras freeze up, I get warnings about parking brake engaged, TPMS light, park assist unavailable, the FSD display is about 1 frame per second, lose network connectivity.

Then I just do the 2 button force reboot of the display and everything goes back to normal. And no errors or warnings in the log.

Mine freezes Everytime I supercharge now. Cameras freeze up, I get warnings about parking brake engaged, TPMS light, park assist unavailable, the FSD display is about 1 frame per second, lose network connectivity.

Then I just do the 2 button force reboot of the display and everything goes back to normal. And no errors or warnings in the log.

You mean every time now with just 2021.44.6? Do you have MCU1 or MCU2?