Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right. You still have AP and EAP, but not FSD beta.
Correct. I also have my very own tech and engineer working with me also. I was one of the very first FSD wheel guys. Had problems or errors after the swap and really haven’t heard much from them since March 28th. My fsd beta was removed with the following (we are working on an update so you can get your FSD beta back) I kinda believe they forgot about me.
My strikeouts were caused by a SCCM or a steering column control module Fault. I guess it didn’t like the round wheel or something.

Correct. I also have my very own tech and engineer working with me also. I was one of the very first FSD wheel guys. Had problems or errors after the swap and really haven’t heard much from them since March 28th. My fsd beta was removed with the following (we are working on an update so you can get your FSD beta back) I kinda believe they forgot about me.
My strikeouts were caused by a SCCM or a steering column control module Fault. I guess it didn’t like the round wheel or something.
If you had a strikeout, it's re-instated in 2 weeks, but honestly you're all over the place. I'm not really sure what is going on.

What software version is your car on?

Reactions: bhzmark