Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like 32.10 is a Refresh fleetwide update. Everyone I know got it within mins of me.

FYI it disables the Diagnostic screen that was available via "DynoMode"
Confirmed.

As of 2021.32.10 you can no longer access the info screens in Dyno Mode. If you want inside info on your car such as actual battery capacity you should do it and take screen pics BEFORE updating to 2021.32.10

Reactions: bhzmark and impastu
I have a strange alert telling me the USB drive is not installed in glovebox and sentry mode will take more energy to use. It's the Tesla supplied one and it's plugged in. I've removed and reinserted several times. Could it be that it is full? I thought it automatically started to erase it though. Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: impastu
Another week end, moved a wifi mesh puck closer to garage, Model 3 updated this morning - Model S still at 11.102 and needing map update for any FSD stop light and stop sign features. I ---- AM ---- SO Frustrated! Also, realized when I took it in to the store, they must have tried to update it, as it had been 11.103 and I actually lost the function to move the music from one side to the other! arrrrgh. Any tips from anyone! Remind me again what I paid 10 K for?
Life has improved. Map updated this morning (clue, the gps had me driving for a bit they the local golf course before it figured out where I was) and tonight updated to 32.10

I have a strange alert telling me the USB drive is not installed in glovebox and sentry mode will take more energy to use. It's the Tesla supplied one and it's plugged in. I've removed and reinserted several times. Could it be that it is full? I thought it automatically started to erase it though. Anyone else have this issue?
I have seen that with the last two updates--a yoke-reboot fixes it

• Helpful
Reactions: impastu and brunla
Just downloaded 2021.32.10 and again although it says auto park should be there I did not get it. Spoke to service center and they don’t know why I’m not getting it. Has anybody else having the same problem with getting auto park?
Are you part of the Early Access Program? If not, you won’t have access to AutoPark with this release.
Wouldn‘t the release notes not list Auto-Park if the feature was not there? E.g.if you are not part of the Early Access Program. Not clear if @Gluber is stating the “release notes says auto-park should be there” or not.

Wouldn‘t the release notes not list Auto-Park if the feature was not there? E.g.if you are not part of the Early Access Program. Not clear if @Gluber is stating the “release notes says auto-park should be there” or not.

Release notes after download do not say auto park but when you read what 32.10 should have it does say auto park. Same with 32.5. Said it had auto park and it didn’t. Why can’t they just say auto park for early access program people

Reactions: MMcFly and impastu
Release notes after download do not say auto park but when you read what 32.10 should have it does say auto park. Same with 32.5. Said it had auto park and it didn’t. Why can’t they just say auto park for early access program people
Hmm neither my 32.5 nor 32.10 release notes mention AutoPark. Can you take a photo of your release notes to satisfy my curiosity?

Reactions: impastu and cwanja
Hmm neither my 32.5 nor 32.10 release notes mention AutoPark. Can you take a photo of your release notes to satisfy my curiosity?
I think they are saying when you read the likes of TeslaScope, TeslaFi, etc. they list it. But probably say “EAP only”. What @Gluber wants is the feature listed regardless in-car, but to say “EAP only”. So you see it online, and in your car.

So you are trusting some third party that has no inside information as for what feature should be in a release rather than trusting the information Tesla presents to you in the car?

The point is the sites you are reading for what is included relied on release notes that someone that is an EAP member posted. So those release notes don't apply to you.

Reactions: RMG007 and impastu