Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm so over this constant delay for LR models. My friend wrecked his plaid a few days ago and is picking up another plaid next week. Tesla dealers continue to have plaid versions in stock while LR customers wait for MONTHS & YEARS! Phuck Tesla, Phuck Elon.
According to Tesla buyers guides, worldwide inventory and support for owners, there are currently 56 new MS Plaids throughout Tesla's inventory. 56 cars is not a lot, but it is a LOT more than the MS LRs in inventory. In fact, I have only seen 2 MS LRs pop up in inventory since July 1st and they both were sold before being posted to Telegram.

Hmm Iā€™m sure itā€™s just coincidence but did your EDD hold steady? Still for next week?
So far so good. I got an email from Tesla Canada saying ā€œPlease find below important information concerning your tentative delivery date, planned for the 2nd August 2022 @ 11AM . Please keep in mind this date is subject to change based off arrival & readiness. The Ottawa team will contact you again, by voice, to confirm a final date once we have a better sense of the arrival of the vehicle at our location.ā€ I am still waiting on their voice call, but if I donā€™t hear anything I plan on going to the SC for 11am on the 2nd.

Reactions: markol
So far so good. I got an email from Tesla Canada saying ā€œPlease find below important information concerning your tentative delivery date, planned for the 2nd August 2022 @ 11AM . Please keep in mind this date is subject to change based off arrival & readiness. The Ottawa team will contact you again, by voice, to confirm a final date once we have a better sense of the arrival of the vehicle at our location.ā€ I am still waiting on their voice call, but if I donā€™t hear anything I plan on going to the SC for 11am on the 2nd.
Yeah I had gotten that message with the same ā€œtentativeā€ wording a few days before my delivery date. Hope it holds for you though!!

Entering my delivery window today for the first time since ordering 8+ months ago. No contact or VIN so far. LR Blue/Cream to Texas. Hoping the Monkey is in a good mood! šŸµ
Apparently, the Monkey is in a sour mood. EDD pushed again to 8/12-8/31. I've adjusted my travel multiple times since May so as not to miss picking up the car. Unfortunately (or coincidentally), the latest dates are exactly the same as a scheduled trip which cannot be changed. I was told if I put the car on hold, there is a danger of order cancellation. Really???

First world problems? Absolutely. But after being a Tesla owner/advocate for 6+ years, and after 8 months of rearranging my schedule to Tesla's whims, and knowing that Tesla has had a decade to figure out how to build quality cars and be honest with customers, I'm kind of in a sour mood myself.

Deep breath. Sorry. End of whining.