Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So angry. Jan order this this morning !!! EDD October 20 - November 9th RN 1144
added dates for context
Got my EDD range this morning:
2 - June, RN1152 MS White/Cream 21” EDD = Blank —> November 9-29th
What is interesting about this is my order, if they were going in sequential reservation number, would be squashed between you two. Yet it is not. Still holding in October.

Uhh... I dont know what to think.

RN1149...May pre order (Red, 21, Black int). I had an Aug 16-30th date a few weeks ago. Called the SA then and he told me Aug 23rd estimate. Since then, It moved to October, blank, September blank and now check this morning and got this:

Estimated delivery: February. I don't know wtf is going on and but this is getting ridic. I will call the SA this morning and ask wtf is going on. If it really is Feb I will cancel

There does not seem to be a lot of consistency to these dates. Though a little detail I am seeing is that white interiors are seemingly getting earlier dates, depending on your exterior paint color. And seeing a 21s drop down instead of move up. But this is not 100% true for every case.
Definitely not true in every case lol.

• Funny
Reactions: cwanja
Want to get your blood boiling… i placed another 21’ order 2 weeks ago in case 21s are that far ahead… 12-6 to 12/26 EDD …. Unreal, that should be February at minimum. Res number must not mean that much in terms of priority

Reactions: feixingyuan