Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s it ladies and Gentlemen… It is time for me to cancel my Long Range order and place in my order for a Tesla Model S Plaid…
Finally got a delivery date and that is for NEXT YEAR 😭
If i am already waiting this long for a Long Range I’ll just wait another 6 more months to get a plaid.
Ordered February - Finalized everything June 28th

Attachments

• 8BB66548-BAF6-47CC-B3A1-0F5D73DFEC56.png
    8BB66548-BAF6-47CC-B3A1-0F5D73DFEC56.png
    458.1 KB · Views: 89
The optimized cost function must deal with profit, logistics, etc..
Profit is not a part of this or my fully upgraded MSLR (only one option costs more and that's Red) would have a sooner date than December.

My guess is I'm seeing a lot of 19s with sooner dates, may be prioritizing based on parts. White interior still a major hold up. Their system I'd theorize does things based on model (plaid is proritized), parts availability, location, order date...

$5-10k difference in price doesn't matter to the build system.

That’s it ladies and Gentlemen… It is time for me to cancel my Long Range order and place in my order for a Tesla Model S Plaid…
Finally got a delivery date and that is for NEXT YEAR 😭
If i am already waiting this long for a Long Range I’ll just wait another 6 more months to get a plaid.
Ordered February - Finalized everything June 28th

Those dates mean nothing!!!

This is the second time I have had a date range first was in July, that disappeared quickly. I have been blank for the past 2-3 weeks. Woke up this morning with a Late November/Early December Range. This after consistent September EDD's. I'm pretty frustrated like everyone else. RN1149 order. LR Red 21's Creme.

Sad part is I have ZERO faith in any of these date ranges. We all know they are going to change/disappear, etc. The fact that it is pushing me out 3 months gives me little hope for a delivery this year.......JUST MAYBE Tesla is finally taking the stance of under promising and over delivering.....That can irritate people too not ready for delivery. Just wishing for more consistency and communication...ugh.

We sold our car recently too anticipating a September delivery after ordering in May. First time Tesla owner.

Reactions: feixingyuan
I have three orders, the Y is for purchase and the X or S are going to be chosen between. The orders were X, S and then Y from earliest to latest. A week ago, the Dashboard re-arranged the cars from left to right ---- it went from X-S-Y to Y-S-X. This re-arranged order happens to be the delivery date order. In the website's source code there is a function call to "Tesla.ProductF" and it contains all the information for my order.

Including
""Vin":null" --> implies no vin, of course
"PendingVin":null" which implies no pending vin.
""isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true" means I am not matched to a "soft" vin, maybe?

I assume Vin is stronger than PendingVin which is stronger than a false "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin"

Does anyone get isNotMatchedToRa00Vin false? but nothing in PendingVin