Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the same email
We understand this may be disappointing and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please continue to check your Tesla Account for any changes to your timing, which should remain updated to represent our best estimate.

Thank you for your ongoing patience, and we look forward to delivering your Model S as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Check my account to see Nov 10th-30th,
🤔 summer tires in the Northeast in November. Guess I’ll be getting new wheels and tires for thanksgiving.

I have three orders, the Y is for purchase and the X or S are going to be chosen between. The orders were X, S and then Y from earliest to latest. A week ago, the Dashboard re-arranged the cars from left to right ---- it went from X-S-Y to Y-S-X. This re-arranged order happens to be the delivery date order. In the website's source code there is a function call to "Tesla.ProductF" and it contains all the information for my order.

Including
""Vin":null" --> implies no vin, of course
"PendingVin":null" which implies no pending vin.
""isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true" means I am not matched to a "soft" vin, maybe?

I assume Vin is stronger than PendingVin which is stronger than a false "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin"

Does anyone get isNotMatchedToRa00Vin false? but nothing in PendingVin
That variable means nothing. This was already explored- people with vins have that to true as well

I also want to say my two cents real quick
All of you who were in the thread have been positive and great people. Every single one of you have been helping me with my stress and anxiety over my Long Range order. I have successfully placed my Plaid order in the meantime. Blue with white interior+carbon fiber, 21 wheels with a EDD of May 2022 :)
Ill be looking forward to that.
White LR order will still stand until October 2nd 2021. October 2nd of 2021 is when ill cancel my white on white LR. Even if i get a delivery date of October 3rd… ill give that to someone else :)

I look forward to being on this thread on still and will still give continuing updates on this LR order until Oct. 2nd

So it looks like everyone is getting an EDD today and what passes for an apology email from Tesla. Question is, will these EDDs be any more accurate as before, or will they slip/disappear as EDDs have been known to do? 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t have anything besides a gut feeling to back this up, but I think these new EDDs are sandbagged as opposed to being optimistic as they were in the past.

I’ve been watching and reading posts on here for the past couple of months. Finally got a date range and decided to post.
my order is probably one of the oldest orders for MS refresh on this thread.
Details as follows

RN11404
11October 2020 order
White/White 19” wheels
No FSD

EDD this morning October 12-November 1st

Hope it sticks because at the estimate, I would’ve waited patiently an entire year for my car.

Both MSLR Blk/Blk/No FSD. RN1145 ordered on 03/10 with 19’s and RN1152 ordered on 06/23 with 21’s.

Attachments

• A8E73B99-9059-4AB1-A4A4-227E4F7591D8.jpeg
    A8E73B99-9059-4AB1-A4A4-227E4F7591D8.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 101
  • 98FC3B59-ADF9-4E72-AC56-322E25A1FF0D.jpeg
    98FC3B59-ADF9-4E72-AC56-322E25A1FF0D.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Vinny860
I don’t have anything besides a gut feeling to back this up, but I think these new EDDs are sandbagged as opposed to being optimistic as they were in the past.
I hope you're right, and I kind of think you are right. The S is the most profitable car they make, and they are going to push as many of these out the door by Sept 30th as possible.

I hope you're right, and I kind of think you are right. The S is the most profitable car they make, and they are going to push as many of these out the door by Sept 30th as possible.
Only dagger I will throw in this is - if they have the parts. Whether that is 19s, white interiors, etc.

The only flip side to this that I can say is - QC hopefully will improve and the software should be ironed out.