Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still not sure why you're posting (and keep posting) this in the LR thread. Good luck. Hope you're getting rid of those nasty rims on that car. They look cheap on a car that is $130k+ but I guess each to their own. Duces.
@doubleshot Your are correct, I just realized I’m in the wrong thread. I had meant to post all this in the general thread but F’d up as I was in a hurry to get something up via my cell phone. This one is on me. I will be more careful next time.

I got a VIN last night with updated delivery dates. Hopefully they stick!!!

White w\blk interior 21 in wheels NO FSD Converted pre-refresh order on Feb 28 before way before $10k increase. I'm even getting $2k discount from pre-refresh order conversion.

View attachment 695372
IS the $2000k discount on your documents or do you have to wait till after the deal is closed?

Chicago and now it's narrowed down to August 25 - September 06
Even though you have a Blue/Cream order, your EDD is very close to ours with a MSM/Black order: Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 08. It almost seems like Tesla is getting ready to load up an entire train full of Model S Long Range cars to send to Chicago within the next week or two.

Reactions: msf804 and GrnSqrl
Shortly after reporting one step forward, delivery date was moved back 15 days on the front end and 6 days on the back. Narrowed. Lined up with the end-of-quarter chaos.

RN1144 / ordered January 27, 2021 / Long range / Red / Cream / I’ll drive, thank you / 19-inch / Est. delivery: September 19 - September 30 , Mt. Kisco, no VIN.

Shortly after reporting one step forward, delivery date was moved back 15 days on the front end and 6 days on the back. Narrowed. Lined up with the end-of-quarter chaos.

RN1144 / ordered January 27, 2021 / Long range / Red / Cream / I’ll drive, thank you / 19-inch / Est. delivery: September 19 - September 30 , Mt. Kisco, no VIN.
Holy crap!!! Thank you posting . Checked my White/black/19s/LR and its the same week! Mount kisco. We must be the first batch? I ordered in May RN1149