Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 8.27.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 8.27.57 PM.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 74
Refused my delivery… first it was delayed due to broken windshield. Took a week then I showed up at the appointment time, but no one told me it was again pushed back for a hour and a half. Apparently a door handle wasn’t functioning properly. So they made me wait longer. Finally They pulled the car out and I found bunch of paint issues. Some paint already peeled off and one dent they did a terrible touch up job which I suspect was damaged during windshield repair.

Not a good feeling at all about the car. Terrible wait, lack of communication and experience as usual. Back to waiting.
So sorry you have had such a bad experience. You deserve much better. I hope you don't have to wait too long for another car.

Things changed pretty fast. I just got a VIN NF462. EDD Dec 20-26th and It has 15 miles already. Not sure if it is a rejected on or a new one. Either way I am happy.

Just in case anyone rejected a MSLR BLK/CRM 19 with NF 462, can you please let me know?
15 miles is what they put on the docs for every tesla..

I had to wait 9 months and 5 days. Also my third.
Yes, I understand and feel sorry. At the beginning Tesla had excuses like supply chain issues and design finalization etc. Now they are supposed to be producing the cars in higher numbers as they figured out the bottlenecks. It is supposed to be ironed out now. So that's what I cannot accept.

My delivery pushed back to mid March. Its a bummer. I wonder on what basis do they estimate when it’s fluctuating so much.

My delivery pushed back to mid March. Its a bummer. I wonder on what basis do they estimate when it’s fluctuating so much

I'm RN1152 and mine moved March
There is brand new 2022 Model S LR for sale on eBay. Current price is very reasonable at $115,000 provided that it has $12K in options (FSD and cream interior).

Reactions: BruinIvy
Thanks for the positive thoughts and sorry to hear about all the push outs on EDD. Hopefully that means VINs will be dropping soon and it’s just an EDD bug.

The strangest thing occurred. Surprisingly I was reassigned a new VIN in the late afternoon after I refused delivery earlier in the day. Scheduling for delivery in the app now but with the added complication of new VIN and existing loan check from DCU with old VIN number.

Sorry to hear that, they gonna lose more customers if this cs area didn’t get improved.

Get the car right. I agree with you. Smart.

So sorry you have had such a bad experience. You deserve much better. I hope you don't have to wait too long for another car.

If feels to me that the production of the model s has slowed down significantly. Is this because they are ramping up the model x production or something else. I know all speculation but would like to hear some opinions.

I get they are not doing the EOQ push bit it seems like the complete opposite now...the EOQ pull back?!

If feels to me that the production of the model s has slowed down significantly. Is this because they are ramping up the model x production or something else. I know all speculation but would like to hear some opinions.

I get they are not doing the EOQ push bit it seems like the complete opposite now...the EOQ pull back?!
Monkey is on a vacation so no cars for anyone

Reactions: Woodchuck