Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, Do you have to be a member of DCU to apply for Auto Loan or anyone can apply ?
Thanks
FS
You have to be a member. Not a super difficult process, but an existing member has to invite you. Their interface and customer service is a bit clunky and slow, but I haven't had any issues with them through the application process.

It did take them 3 hours to call me back to get my loan approved, but seeing as I only intend to use them for their low loan rates, these things are not a deal breaker to me.

• Informative
Reactions: chrisdh79
So lets list all the things we purchased for a car we do not have:
Wall charger, electrician installation and sub panel for charger
Pucks
Floor mats
CF overlay for center console
Mud Flaps
Torque Wrench (read that the wheels may not be properly torqued)
SSD to plug in for Senty mode
Charger adapters to plug into the mobile charger
What about you guys?
So far just wall charger, pucks and wheel center caps/lug nut covers (plan on running without the hub caps on the 19" wheels). Would have ordered 3D Maxpider floor mats but they seem to be backordered everywhere...

Reactions: AI Chappelle
On my way to Brooklyn for delivery 1/28. They called me that there is a mandatory firmware update and they may need to push my delivery date out. Currently taking an 8 hour Amtrak to pick it up, can’t turn back now 🤦🏼‍♂️ Any advise?
You said it, you can't turn back now. Make the most of the trip and try not to get stressed about the delivery... Thinking happy thoughts!

On my way to Brooklyn for delivery 1/28. They called me that there is a mandatory firmware update and they may need to push my delivery date out. Currently taking an 8 hour Amtrak to pick it up, can’t turn back now 🤦🏼‍♂️ Any advise?
If they really do push you out and you're a current owner insist on a loaner car you can drive back for the delivery. They can probably do it even if you're not a current owner

Pucks
Floor mats
Mud Flaps
What about you guys?
Which CF Overlay did you buy? Can you please send a link? Also what is a sub-panel for charger?

You have to be a member. Not a super difficult process, but an existing member has to invite you. Their interface and customer service is a bit clunky and slow, but I haven't had any issues with them through the application process.

It did take them 3 hours to call me back to get my loan approved, but seeing as I only intend to use them for their low loan rates, these things are not a deal breaker to me.
sorry a question on DCU membership, I can contact people on this forum for a referral to become a member?

VIN!!!! NF 4656... Edd is now Jan 27 to Jan 31! Is my car at the delivery center? I don't know! Many phone calls needed about insurance, financing, etc. It looks like this may be happening this weekend. Just in time for a predicted major blizzard.
This is great RN1153 gets a VIN on the East Coast. Holding my breath. Congrats.

Pucks
Floor mats
Mud Flaps
What about you guys?
Wall charger installed, pucks, floor mats, mud flaps, SSD, screen protectors, and researched tint/PPF shops around me. I had aftermarker wheels ordered, but cancelled once I figured out the EDD bs.

Feel like a fool. :rolleyes:

Reactions: epicshooter
Yeah I got mine pushed back too. Was supposed to be this morning, and they pushed it back to "likely this afternoon". I don't get how firmware can't just be updated by me at home later... It's not like it's a critical thing or they'd have a recall or something.

Reactions: SureThing