Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On Saturday Picked up my black (white interior) MS LR - car seems flawless. No issues. Tesla rep spent 30 minutes walking me through the features. Only thing missing was the trunk liner, and there are no 14-50 adapters available right now. Everything works well except that the lane departure doesn't seem to work when in correction mode (although it will vibrate if on alert mode). All other features are great. Car is amazon.
Even though my deliver date was set for late march early april (october order) - they accelerated delivery. Also happy I went with the 19' wheels - they look great and ride quality is excellent (almost as good as my 750 BMW) and handling is great.

On Saturday Picked up my black (white interior) MS LR - car seems flawless. No issues. Tesla rep spent 30 minutes walking me through the features. Only thing missing was the trunk liner, and there are no 14-50 adapters available right now. Everything works well except that the lane departure doesn't seem to work when in correction mode (although it will vibrate if on alert mode). All other features are great. Car is amazon.
Even though my deliver date was set for late march early april (october order) - they accelerated delivery. Also happy I went with the 19' wheels - they look great and ride quality is excellent (almost as good as my 750 BMW) and handling is great.
Pretty amazing how you got in already with an October order, congrats!!!

Any suggestions that might help me in expediting my Nov order. I am also located in NorCal close to Fremont.

FYI..these get great reviews.

EXTREMELY triggered. Especially since i was just pushed out another month.
EXTREMELY triggered. Especially since i was just pushed out another month.
Paulchou says that you need to understand the complexity Tesla's automotive manufacturing business. Then all these newer orders for the exact same configuration being delivered won't bother you.😉

Paulchou says that you need to understand the complexity Tesla's automotive manufacturing business. Then all these newer orders for the exact same configuration being delivered won't bother you.😉
Human beings love to find patterns. "This almost always happens after these other things happen." We are pretty good at solving multi-dimensional problems like that when we know what all the dimensions are. In the case of Tesla deliveries, we do not have a good grasp of all the dimensions of the problem, so trying to solve the problem is impossible. There are almost certainly dimensions of the order in which cars are delivered that we do not know about or understand. Any patterns we do discern based on the past will probably fail for the next example. I don't think anybody said that this uncertainty shouldn't bother you.

Precut ones here, either XPel or 3M.
Too expensive compared to buying a roll and cutting it myself

Human beings love to find patterns. "This almost always happens after these other things happen." We are pretty good at solving multi-dimensional problems like that when we know what all the dimensions are. In the case of Tesla deliveries, we do not have a good grasp of all the dimensions of the problem, so trying to solve the problem is impossible. There are almost certainly dimensions of the order in which cars are delivered that we do not know about or understand. Any patterns we do discern based on the past will probably fail for the next example. I don't think anybody said that this uncertainty shouldn't bother you.
No, they said Tesla has no control over EDD's.

Took delivery today (Was supposed to be Monday but transportation was having issues) Overall the quality is great and really impressed with it. Would have taken more pictures but we are getting a big rain/snow storm and it started downpouring when I went to pick it up. I only drove it 3 miles to get it wrapped and will update after that is complete. Only missing thing was trunk cover but they have it on order for me already. Such a huge upgrade from my model 3.View attachment 763472
Congrats! Did it come with all seasons? May be picking mine up soon too and with 21s I think I’m stuck with summer only tires. Not sure how I’m gonna get it gone with our crummy weather! Lol