Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR daily update. March -> August -> June 1-31 -> August -> June 22-30 -> June 21-30 -> Blank -> June -> June 21-30 -> June -> Blank -> June -> August -> June 22 - 30 ->

-> Still blank 4th day in a row.

I have 9 days to get a Vin. I still remember my wife had gotten her Y at the Santa Barba delivery center within a few days of getting her Vin. This happened last EOQ push. Feeling hopeful being in Southern California.

I feel like when I switched my exterior color to red, I screwed their system up. No date, nothing. Haven't seen a date since late April I believe (at that time, it said June 1 - June 30). RN: 11445

I feel as though someone at Tesla is going to have to manually slot me in somewhere at some point.
🐒 is working feverishly on it right now. I just tossed him an extra 🍌. That should help. 😀. Hang in there! Goodness is coming for you.

LR daily update. March -> August -> June 1-31 -> August -> June 22-30 -> June 21-30 -> Blank -> June -> June 21-30 -> June -> Blank -> June -> August -> June 22 - 30 ->

-> Still blank 4th day in a row.

I have 9 days to get a Vin. I still remember my wife had gotten her Y at the Santa Barba delivery center within a few days of getting her Vin. This happened last EOQ push. Feeling hopeful being in Southern California.

Man, you and I are definitely in the same boat huh? I have the same window, with no VIN. I'm still hopeful too. I feel like that's why the woman called me to be like "yo, your car may be in this month. be ready" (paraphrasing)... I really do think they're putting together a mad dash to get LR's delivered before EOQ... Maybe I'm creating my own narrative here, we'll see.

Reactions: legend_of_jim
To add to it, here are some additional things to search:

Although, the latter two should probably display without any issue.
After checking this again, a couple fields look interesting.

"hasAPPF":false
"hasAPBS":true
isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true

What is APPF and APBS ?
What is the Ra00VIN ?

I see many additional VIN references, but these seem to be in the context of having a VIN tied to your insurance submission.

There is an amazing amount of my personal information hidden in the code as well.

For all those newly joining, feel free to add your information to the MS tracker created by legendary @omarsultan

Hmm, not sure about the "legendary" part :), but, yes, please fill out the info, it helps folks figure out how the the rollout is going :)

Glad to see this splintered off of the generic Plaid/LR combined forum as I was getting tired of having to scroll through 40 pages every day to try and glean a nugget of information. Have there been any LR deliveries? I ordered in early Feb and after the Plaid event, threw an order in for a M3P because it looked like the LR was never going to happen. Just got my delivery date on the 3 and before I bow-out completely on the MS, I just wanted to see if anyone had got their non-Plaid MS. Seems like a "no" as it looks like there are still pre-refresh folks waiting for theirs. It is just bananas that it has taken this long

Reactions: legend_of_jim

What is APPF and APBS ?
What is the Ra00VIN ?

I see many additional VIN references, but these seem to be in the context of having a VIN tied to your insurance submission.

There is an amazing amount of my personal information hidden in the code as well.

"hasAPPF":false,"hasAPBS":true,"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true,"AppointmentDetails":null,"EstimateDelivery":{"copyOverride":"Estimated Delivery: June 23 - June

Pretty much similar to what you're seeing. I thought the "copyoverride" with delivery date was interesting in the code...

What is APPF and APBS ?
What is the Ra00VIN ?

No idea what APPF or APBS are - I assume we could start comparing orders and source code, but not sure it carries any weight to someones delivery. If we are interested in that, let me know and I can spin up a Google Sheet to do so.

It is speculated that isNotMatchedToRa00Vin is false that you are matched to a VIN, that is not displayed yet. Total, total speculation.

Well, your personal information might also be displayed on the screen and it is constructed to be displayed.

So the VIN being assigned then not assigned that occurred this weekend was explained today by my SA, as a routing issue and the VIN was in fact unassigned which sucks to think that is happening to folks. The good news he stated was there was another assigned and it is arriving Friday, he stated I cannot pick up until Monday but I am going to fight my ass off to get Saturday....

Added and removed FSD. I was silly and made a rash decision to add FSD, when I could wait until after the fact and get some credit card points.
I feel like order date has less relevance than the order number. Although, order number gets thrown out of wack when you start included international orders which might not be filled till 2022. You would need that data point as well.

Reactions: Danlbrau
My SA is pretty good. Which is to say he admits he doesn’t know any delivery information. Lol. He’s at King of Prussia Mall. I asked him to comment about my July delivery estimate that appeared this morning. He said that sounds about right: July-August for LR deliveries.
We might have the same guy. Lol