Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine updated to August this am too. Looks like from other posts they're finally getting an idea of production timelines.
Screenshot_20210621-134741_Chrome.jpg

Noob question since I’ve never owned a Tesla before. When can I submit my ACH payment stuff? It’s crazy delivery is slated for this month but they haven’t collected my deposit? Leasing FYI
You’ll get an email from Tesla once your VIN is assigned instructing you on how to make your deposit and where to sign the paperwork. I did factory direct when I bought mine and all that stuff was done day of pickup. Might be different now since that was 2015, but they will email you instructions on how to complete your purchase.

Reactions: Fwizzy
After checking this again, a couple fields look interesting.

"hasAPPF":false
"hasAPBS":true
isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true

What is APPF and APBS ?
What is the Ra00VIN ?

I see many additional VIN references, but these seem to be in the context of having a VIN tied to your insurance submission.

There is an amazing amount of my personal information hidden in the code as well.
APBS is Autopilot (basic)
APPF is FSD, but odd mine is also false, but I ordered FSD. But this might only be true after it is paid for.

Added and removed FSD. I was silly and made a rash decision to add FSD, when I could wait until after the fact and get some credit card points.
I thought that if you purchased it after the fact it was more expensive, otherwise I'm with you! Do you know for sure that it will still be $10,000 if you add it afterwards?

Also, has anyone heard more about the FSD subscription cost?

I thought that if you purchased it after the fact it was more expensive, otherwise I'm with you! Do you know for sure that it will still be $10,000 if you add it afterwards?

Also, has anyone heard more about the FSD subscription cost?
It will be as long as they do not raise the price. They surely will not honor the lower price if you had it, removed it during reservation and then are buying it post delivery.

Reactions: derevan007
It will be as long as they do not raise the price. They surely will not honor the lower price if you had it, removed it during reservation and then are buying it post delivery.
Just chatted with web sales support, and he confirmed right now it would NOT cost more. Now, I'm wondering if my Vehicle License Fee (California) would also be less as it is based on price. When purchased after the fact, is tax also charged?

Reactions: baldwin
Just chatted with web sales support, and he confirmed right now it would NOT cost more. Now, I'm wondering if my Vehicle License Fee (California) would also be less as it is based on price. When purchased after the fact, is tax also charged?
Looks like this has been discussed elsewhere. For those also curious, tax is charged either way, but it looks like in CA, the annual VLF is reduced.

Yeah, I was tempted to remove after I got a vin and delivery date since it's a s/w add-on. I can add it later or subscription if needed. I don't want to change anything that might affect delivery date.

Yeah, I was tempted to remove after I got a vin and delivery date since it's a s/w add-on. I can add it later or subscription if needed. I don't want to change anything that might affect delivery date.
Yeah, if I do it, I'd probably wait until a VIN is assigned and I renew the financing (which has long expired). You'll likely get yours before me as MSM/Black seems to be a good combo for the early production runs. Certainly reds will be in the last batch. But I waited over a year for my first red when the color was first announced back in 2012, and I NEVER regretted it...so WORTH the wait.

Reactions: Desert Dave
Really? -- well I thought I blanked out the last numbers but it looks like a moderator fixed it for me already, as I can't edit it, and it says a moderator modified it. thanks...
There is nothing nefarious someone else can do with your reservation number. In order to cancel they would have to have the log-in credentials to your Tesla account (in which case they would also see your reservation number). Additionally, Tesla will not cancel or modify a reservation order by telephone without first confirming your ID.

Reactions: leannekc