Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it makes you feel any better, I missed a voicemail yesterday from Tesla and I called back the Delivery number and the dude I spoke with was just as clueless... then 15 minutes after I hung up with him, a woman spoke with me that provided much more clear guidance:

1) We think your LR is going to come in June; there's a good chance that it will arrive, 2) Are you ready to receive as soon as it does?

I am sitting with a "June" delivery date in my account, and still without a VIN. Having said that, based on my conversation, I am fully anticipating receiving my LR this month...

Personally I'd prefer we left the chit chat to minimum as it just becomes a bloody mess like the other thread. I don't know why folks feel the need to chime in 10 times a day when they don't have any update to their status. (I realize in writing to this I am now contributing to the problem). We're 16 pages in and I think we've only seen 2 people say they have VINs....
Yes I agree.

• Funny
Reactions: TFCooper3
Here’s a crop from another pic he sent me. Wood looks darker?

D38762FC-11EA-4AC9-AB14-DAEA83309295.jpeg

For those not aware, I added two filtered sheets to our tracking spreadsheet. One is for LR orders only and another is for all VINs reported to date. It is interesting to see some patterns emerge (such as pre-refresh orders being fulfilled, along with Black and MSM exterior and Black/Cream interior making up the bulk. FSD does not seem to make a difference).

Note you cannot edit these sheets. If you need to change anything go to the main sheet.

The more we keep this sheet up to date, the better we'll have visibility into what is going on.

If you don’t like the chit-chat and banter perhaps you should create a separate Lr delivery spreadsheet and start it on a new thread. No chit-chat allowed. Just dates and vins that might help you understand how the delivery logic works. Makes sense.
Unfortunately Tesla deliveries seem to have no logic at all. I have been waiting for my order and reading this forum for the past 6 months. Apparently even if you have a vin and delivery date, they can change that.
The forum is really more for comrade roe and sharing the misery I want to be consoled each time since December that I have been given delivery dates only to see them disappear. I have seen very few LR actual deliveries that have taken place. My latest theory is that if Tesla is sending a truck for deliveries and there is an extra spot or two on that truck, they might put a LR on there if it is being sent to same vicinity. But it is all speculation.
If you sum up the actual LR deliveries it will be a very small spreadsheet.

It is really just the same spreadsheet that is being advertised in the other thread, with LR specific sheets.
I guess that is all some want to read. I tried to understand the patterns but they do not stay true. Oh well. I’ll just have to keep reading and watch other people go through the same anguish as me.
misery loves company

• Funny
Reactions: Fwizzy and cwanja
Been checking religiously since ordered in January. Have been blank after the "March" went away except for one shining moment 6 weeks ago where it said June 1-30.

Today, I logged in and it says:
View attachment 675983
Dare I dream?

FSD/White ext/White int w/wood/19"/Nevada ordered January 10th.

Nice to see a fellow Las Vegan on here.

Looks like we might getting ours about the same time, too - If they'd start kicking out some Red S.

LR / Red / Black / 21" - Ordered Jan 6th - Currently showing "JULY"

• Love
Reactions: heathriel
LR ! Being offloaded just now. Friend just send me the pics. Atlanta delivery center.

Attachments

• 7D0E5F21-C142-4813-8D60-E5EDFDE016E5.jpeg
    7D0E5F21-C142-4813-8D60-E5EDFDE016E5.jpeg
    541.6 KB · Views: 72
  • FFCB8387-6B1A-499C-A521-C1754FE91AC7.jpeg
    FFCB8387-6B1A-499C-A521-C1754FE91AC7.jpeg
    719.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 9734D013-0483-44FF-8944-EE1DE4B07E8A.jpeg
    9734D013-0483-44FF-8944-EE1DE4B07E8A.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 265BD615-E7CE-4D23-BC25-D22EB6EB90BA.jpeg
    265BD615-E7CE-4D23-BC25-D22EB6EB90BA.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 961929C5-DFD2-4A83-B4AB-485ED0126769.jpeg
    961929C5-DFD2-4A83-B4AB-485ED0126769.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 74
  • C88F5F8C-3CDA-448E-AFDA-4C529BC6FCAA.jpeg
    C88F5F8C-3CDA-448E-AFDA-4C529BC6FCAA.jpeg
    555.2 KB · Views: 72
I cannot find any estimate on my account page, except for the "We will reach out to you..."
Just now, I got a text message from the "Tesla delivery team" asking to confirm my delivery address and that I should expect delivery this month. Yikes! Again, I just placed my order 2 weeks ago. I have too much time left on my current lease! 6 months actually. Is this just a bot text? Heck, if they are willing to shed a few months off, I am happy to take delivery now!

• Informative
Reactions: legend_of_jim
I cannot find any estimate on my account page, except for the "We will reach out to you..."
Just now, I got a text message from the "Tesla delivery team" asking to confirm my delivery address and that I should expect delivery this month. Yikes! Again, I just placed my order 2 weeks ago. I have too much time left on my current lease! 6 months actually. Is this just a bot text? Heck, if they are willing to shed a few months off, I am happy to take delivery now!
What’s your order number and config? Wonder if Tesla is now looking at California local deliveries to pad the Q2 numbers. Any order, any config if you can take delivery.