Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you order it ?

Happy to report that the nationwide hold was lifted and my delivery appointment is tomorrow at 1 PM. Couldn't be more excited! Thanks to everyone here for the info, speculation, fun banter and most importantly the support through this lengthy process (since January for me).
Got my vin yesterday and just got the call that the ban has been lifted and my car is ready to be picked up tomorrow. 5yjsa1e57mf.....Yahoo

Happy to report that the nationwide hold was lifted and my delivery appointment is tomorrow at 1 PM. Couldn't be more excited! Thanks to everyone here for the info, speculation, fun banter and most importantly the support through this lengthy process (since January for me).
Does this mean the hold on 19” is lifted, too? Or is that too much to ask?

Same on mine as of today
Got the same "Agreements" for about a week, then disappeared and appeared again.. now under the documents I have a few more.. hope that this means I'm getting closer.....

1627095234670.png

Got the same "Agreements" for about a week, then disappeared and appeared again.. now under the documents I have a few more.. hope that this means I'm getting closer.....

View attachment 687573
Interesting, I don’t have anything other than order agreement and lemon law disclosure. Did you order LR or Plaid and when did you order? Also 21” wheels or 19”? I’m sure my 19’s are what’s holding my orders up.

Reactions: Drew-MS