Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll post a dialog:
Me: Hey can I speak to [redacted]?
SA: Sir with all due respect if this is about the Model S Long Range we have already explained to you we have no idea. This is the third time you called this month. We kindly ask you to stop calling every week about this.
Me: Oh 😥 ok but can I speak to [redacted]
SA: [redacted] has transferred to another location.
Me: Alright well have a nice day
SA: only call back if you have a VIN assigned or if you’re cancelling this order.
me: okay bye
*hangs up*
well … crap.
This is a joke, right? They didn't really say that did they?

Estimated Delivery: July 26 - August 05

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

This is the message I received on Monday and has only changed from July 25th to July 26th.
I ordered with Arachnid wheels in Feb. If you did not order the Arachnid wheels I have been told from rep in Fremont it will add 6-8 weeks after older Arachnid orders.

Hope this helps

Estimated Delivery: July 26 - August 05

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

This is the message I received on Monday and has only changed from July 25th to July 26th.
I ordered with Arachnid wheels in Feb. If you did not order the Arachnid wheels I have been told from rep in Fremont it will add 6-8 weeks after older Arachnid orders.

Hope this helps
Exactly same with my case. I have a day earlier than you

I’ll post a dialog:
Me: Hey can I speak to [redacted]?
SA: Sir with all due respect if this is about the Model S Long Range we have already explained to you we have no idea. This is the third time you called this month. We kindly ask you to stop calling every week about this.
Me: Oh 😥 ok but can I speak to [redacted]
SA: [redacted] has transferred to another location.
Me: Alright well have a nice day
SA: only call back if you have a VIN assigned or if you’re cancelling this order.
me: okay bye
*hangs up*
well … crap.
Is you SA’s name Dante or Randall? Sounds
Like Randall from the movie CLERKS! That is horrible. Maybe it was Jay or Silent Bob.

My SA has switched places BC of people like me who call in every week and ask to see any hope for the delivery date.
I’m calling again to see what’s up with the delivery date for this order.

Everyone, please stop calling your SA's until we see that there is any indication of the hold being released. I agree that we deserve an explanation, but is painfully obvious that they know nothing. Not only is it a complete waste of time, all you are doing is aggravating them which will likely lead to them not responding well to reasonable questions in the future.

Everyone, please stop calling your SA's until we see that there is any indication of the hold being released. I agree that we deserve an explanation, but is painfully obvious that they know nothing. Not only is it a complete waste of time, all you are doing is aggravating them which will likely lead to them not responding well to reasonable questions in the future.
While I’m completely in agreement with you, I partially appreciate causing Tesla some pain because they are so so so bad at communicating. My only hope is that there’s enough pain they somehow decide to institute better customer service and PR communications because it’s untenable on their end to continue status quo.

While I’m completely in agreement with you, I partially appreciate causing Tesla some pain because they are so so so bad at communicating. My only hope is that there’s enough pain they somehow decide to institute better customer service and PR communications because it’s untenable on their end to continue status quo.
That is an interesting point. Better would be if the press started to call Tesla and ask them what's up, and why they refuse to tell customers what is happening.

After weeks of a September date, I am now Blank again.
Has anyone seen a White /White with 21"
No, but after MONTHS of " August", for the first time mine is blank. I don't know if I'm excited or not, but at least something changed. Mine is also white/white with 21s and FSD. Ordered 2/21 RN 11454

That is an interesting point. Better would be if the press started to call Tesla and ask them what's up, and why they refuse to tell customers what is happening.
Who would the press talk to? That’s my point. Tesla needs a Customer Service and PR head. The press can’t even talk to anyone. So I’m not too sympathetic that tesla service doesn’t like when customers reach out wanting updates. Tesla sucks at this.

I’f I’m shelling an amount close to six figures, I’m not hearing “don’t call back until you have a VIN”. Agreed, no point in calling to hear what we already know, but for them to make an already crap reputation even worse by their wording isn’t helping as well.