Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone conducted an interior color poll for the Plaid/LR? How popular is the cream/walnut upgrade? I would imagine black would be first, as it’s free and doesn’t show dirt or jeans dye.
Best bet would be from Omar’s spreadsheet. Honestly, the Jean dye is not a big deal unless you are getting in and out with wet jeans. Know it rains and all, but it’s not a big deal (in my opinion). Also have an 18 month old and baby due in October - white seats all the way

Best bet would be from Omar’s spreadsheet. Honestly, the Jean dye is not a big deal unless you are getting in and out with wet jeans. Know it rains and all, but it’s not a big deal (in my opinion). Also have an 18 month old and baby due in October - white seats all the way
My 2019 MSM has the white interior as well. Zero issues. Baby wipes clean it up nicely.

Models S deliveries now look to be competing with the X as first delivery of Model X sighted by @ryguyc in Florida on delivery truck
I was worried about this happening. From what I understand, model s and model x are built from the same line. I imagine tesla will push for the more expensive model x deliveries at the EOQ rush in September.

MSLR RN 1145 OD 2/20/21 Blue/Black/19/FSD EDD Blank (since mid May) Denver, CO

Question for all you 2021 Model S owners. How is the height getting in and out? Odd question, I know.

Wife is about to get her Y, which is high up and great to get in and out. My 21 Model 3 could be better. Hoping with the suspension, the Model S will be somewhere in between. Never been in an S so I thought I’d as you pros.

Question for all you 2021 Model S owners. How is the height getting in and out? Odd question, I know.

Wife is about to get her Y, which is high up and great to get in and out. My 21 Model 3 could be better. Hoping with the suspension, the Model S will be somewhere in between. Never been in an S so I thought I’d as you pros.
It’s not ‘low’, but it’s all relative. Do I have to bend down to get in? Sure. I am 6’4. But even my wife who is 5’4 says she sometimes hates getting in and out of the S. She also hated it 6+ months pregnant, so there’s that. But she drives a Honda Pilot instead.

I love it and have no issues personally. Honestly, just ask someone to measure from ground to A pillar at entrance and that will give you an idea. Or find any year model, do not think they have changed them at significantly from a height perspective.

I ordered on the same date.k

Which location did you visit? I went to the showroom in the Gold Coast but they didn’t have much information. My pickup will be in Highland Park but I’ve never been there and anytime I’ve ever tried to call no one Answers the phone at that location.
I visited Westmont, and just walked in and talked to whoever was at the front desk in the showroom. (I did not ask for my salesperson.)

They're out there. But definitely a hold up. White is not being produced in anywhere near the quantity of black and cream interiors.
I wonder if it’s a QC issue with the white and perforations or what. Because they did it change to a different white hue. The only difference now is the perforations for the ventilated seats. Wonder if it is mucking up the seats.

Awesome summary - I am a bit new to Tesla and had added my delivery info to this Google doc: Teslike Model S/X Order Tracker

Is there a separate entry form or should I just add in my info at the bottom also?
Just want to edit that great summary with the fact that my white exterior LR , black interior wood trim, 19", no FSD, RN1143 received an EDD of Aug 8-20 today. So appears that white exteriors are getting EDDs. This could all change tomorrow and disappear, but still, it feels like progress.

Just want to edit that great summary with the fact that my white exterior LR , black interior wood trim, 19", no FSD, RN1143 received an EDD of Aug 8-20 today. So appears that white exteriors are getting EDDs. This could all change tomorrow and disappear, but still, it feels like progress.
Awesome news! Happy for you. Is your entry in the sheet? If not, that may be why I missed it.

Was wondering that myself. Would guess demand is driving the S price. S probably a lot higher margin as the X looks more costly to produce as well.

The thing I cannot wrap my head around is, Tesla typically honors the prices locked in at order. If they know they are going to raise the prices, why don't they already? Or are they going to lower S prices once the X is out? Specifically, X used to sell more, historically.