Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to get your blood boiling… i placed another 21’ order 2 weeks ago in case 21s are that far ahead… 12-6 to 12/26 EDD …. Unreal, that should be February at minimum. Res number must not mean that much in terms of priority
same here
did an order last week with the price increase just to test out with red/black/21's and the estimated delivery first showed as feb and is now in dec 09-29 while my original 1151 order was at oct and is now feb

Our white/white/21 LR order from 12/20 finally received an EDD of November 10 - November 30.
and my 6/27 order with the same configuration has now moved to February. I am out. How in 2021 can a company go from a 4 month delivery window to 9 with no repercussions? If they can build FSD (yeah right!), they should be able to tell you when you make certain combination choices your order will be extended to X. The fact they continue to get away with blatant lying to their customers is completely ridiculous. I am fine with Tesla giving you a non-refundable deposit if you meet your obligations and I choose to go away for my convenience. If however, you take the money then double or triple the delivery timelines it is now bordering on theft. I know this is well traveled territory based on the other comments here, but I will never be back. Being a new company has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to measure your supply chain and to effectively communicate delivery timelines for existing products. If it does fire the people in charge. This isn't a sweater that can come at any time. Some of us are trying to plan lease ends, etc. I left myself 3 months of insurance "just to be safe" and Tesla coudn't even meet those timelines. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Seeing a pattern of Red/White 19" being moved to Feb. Are there any other colors moved to Feb? Maybe they are prepping to move a new batch of reds and that is just a side effect of the system? One could hope i suppose...