Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sooooo a bunch of EDD date ranges showed up for some of us Canadians early this morning. I was BLANK then AUGUST then BLANK. Checked at 5:30 am and was still blank and got a ping on WhatsApp from another Canuck that just got an EDD. Went and checked and now showing September 7 - September 27. Now I am really excited also knowing what may lie ahead with more blanks.... these are the first EDDs going up North. Lots of excitement and activity here so either Elon is a masochist and further driving the frenzy with all of these ranges appearing or the production enema has worked and they are actually scheduling and building cars.

Last edited:
Seeing a pattern of Red/White 19" being moved to Feb. Are there any other colors moved to Feb? Maybe they are prepping to move a new batch of reds and that is just a side effect of the system? One could hope i suppose...
Yes, I’m MSM and got moved to February this morning.

the crazy thing is a called the SC yesterday and told them to move my order to a cash order instead of financing. They assured me nothing would change my place in line since I wasn’t changing anything on the car. But it makes you wonder...🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Yes, I’m MSM and got moved to February this morning.

the crazy thing is a called the SC yesterday and told them to move my order to a cash order instead of financing. They assured me nothing would change my place in line since I wasn’t changing anything on the car. But it makes you wonder...🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Definitely doesn't have to do with your finance changes. Seems to be affecting lots of us. I haven't made any changes on my end and looking at February EDD now.

WTF TESLA JUST TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON

Does anyone know the impact of having a 'completed' order (with payment and insurance info) vs entering that info later on with regards to your place in the queue? Have those who did not fully complete the process been bumped back in line?
If you're not complete no delivery scheduling for you

Yes - I am Red, 21, Black Interior and had a Aug 16-30th range, confirmed by SA for the 23rd a few weeks ago. It now says Feb
THIS SUCKS - all these dates have to be results from programmed code - no human-in-loop. The optimized cost function must deal with profit, logistics, etc..

BUT, your's has RED + 21 and greater value than my white + 21!!!
Your order date must be way earlier than mine given your August delivery initially
I am getting delivery to Nashville, TN - you are IN --> doesn't this imply we are similar distances from Fremont?
I am first time buyer, are you?
Maybe I am getting dust-bowl car and they are saving new cars for people they respect?

THIS SUCKS - all these dates have to be results from programmed code - no human-in-loop. The optimized cost function must deal with profit, logistics, etc..

BUT, your's has RED + 21 and greater value than my white + 21!!!
Your order date must be way earlier than mine given your August delivery initially
I am getting delivery to Nashville, TN - you are IN --> doesn't this imply we are similar distances from Fremont?
I am first time buyer, are you?
Maybe I am getting dust-bowl car and they are saving new cars for people they respect?
I am actually in Chicago and this would be my 4th Model S. First one was 2015....

Reactions: VikH