Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those like me who waited to order until seeing updated MSLR reviews, the issue is price not timing. When the $5k price increase was announced, I placed my order correctly (luckily) assuming high demand and low supply would bring more price increases. For those in similar situation, I'd recommend ordering now as further increases may occur. Following this thread for a while, I'll guess my February delivery date will be between then and June!

It's gotta be due to allocations to service centers, none of this makes any sense.
Could be shipping challenges. Every freaking part of the supply and delivery chain is FUBAR right now. Not just for Tesla, but everywhere... for my gutter replacement company, my dining room table maker, and my bike manufacturer. It's a mess all over. Today is real progress on these LR orders. It's a good day.

I talked to my SA today. Knows Tesla well. He believes these dates released today are going to be accurate.
In the same boat, thinking these dates are solid. Too many date ranges (with actual numbers, not months) all the way through the end of 2021.

As I did the main Model S thread, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong when people were seeing month plus differences from what was in their account page. Clearly that was more accurate and I was wrong there.

Reactions: jebinc