Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo! I get to jump on the VIN Announcement bandwagon, got my VIN apparently at 2am Central time 😄 they work late in California!
Same 5YJSA1E56MF439--- range that other people are getting today. AND my delivery window tightened up to to a solid week. So now all I need to do is hunt down the money 😅

MVPA doesn't include the $2k pre-refresh discount so I guess I need to call someone about that but this is fairly exciting.
Same with me. Got my vin this morning. 12/02/2020 order date MS LR MSM/black/19 no FSD. Delivery between 8/22 and 8/25

Those tires are meaty
99DB91BA-A2C6-4F97-9D5D-90440D61CE6F.gif

Reactions: Danlbrau
Anyone notice the order fee go up to $250? Sorry if this has been addressed before 😳
View attachment 698902
Might be an attempt to stop people from making multiple false orders. Not that $250 is going to scare people away, but you do it three or four times and you are looking at $1000 you are flushing versus $300.

Guys, I visited Tesla Dublin, CA & they were getting ready to deliver White/Black LR with 19s. Here are some pics. LR's with 19s are being delivered as we speak. Sorry if this someone's Tesla from this group. I was just excited to see LR with 19s delivered.
any chance you have a close up pic of the tires... curious if the LR with 19" has A/S tires as it seems the Plaid has summer 19s

Same with me. Got my vin this morning. 12/02/2020 order date MS LR MSM/black/19 no FSD. Delivery between 8/22 and 8/25
Our order (same configuration) was placed about a month after yours, and is just a week or two later than yours — Estimated Delivery: August 31 - September 08. It is good to see that the EDDs are showing more consistency with configurations and order dates.

Reactions: cwanja
Picked up mine today. Such an amazing car. Everything was perfect. I spent about an hour inspecting everything before accepting it.

RN# 1144 originally ordered in January pre-refresh and then converted order Feb 28 to refresh LR.

White with Blk interior 21inch wheels NO FSD.

Tesla even matched 1.79% for 72 months.

They honored the $2k credit for the prerefresh conversion.
My Tesla advisor tells me they can’t match the BofA rate. Do you mind sharing your Tesla advisors info so I can see if they can cross-reference? Thank you 🙏

Reactions: theatrus