Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Finance will match rates. I just got them to match DCU's 1.24% rate 2 months ago on my MYP.

How do I apply?
Send proof of your third-party loan approval to [email protected], within seven days of delivery, along with your reservation number (RNXXXXXXX).

Do they rerun a hard inquiry on your credit, though?

@GrnSqrl Any firm update on your delivery?

Looks like I am 6 days past your VIN assignment so getting pretty excited.
Just confirmed 8/26 afternoon, with possibility of 8/25 evening. This will enable me to pick it up myself. Thank goodness!

edit: if this holds, it will be 12-13 days from VIN to delivery, Fremont to Devon, PA.

Last edited:
My early August order's delivery estimate is holding steady at 11/23, which of course is an eternity in Tesla time.

Just emailed to request a change from 19" to 21" wheels, though, so it might push out a bit, which would be 100% fine with me. I really don't need the car until Feb-ish, when I expect WFH to lift, and resume commuting a couple days a week. Maybe I should change to the white interior... :)

Tesla Finance will match rates. I just got them to match DCU's 1.24% rate 2 months ago on my MYP.

How do I apply?
Send proof of your third-party loan approval to [email protected], within seven days of delivery, along with your reservation number (RNXXXXXXX).

What is the advantage of having Tesla match? You need a confirmed commitment from another bank to get it, so why would you do it?

Reactions: Air Wind and MEL-22