Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the $2K referral credit, aka “pre-refresh discount “, applied to my MVPA! Tentatively Scheduled to pick up 8/25 now!
Congrats! Very exciting. I confirmed with another SA that they are honoring the $2k ‘pre-refresh’ discount for deliveries through 9/30, which I guess means they expect to have those orders filled by then. Mine hasn’t been applied to my MVPA yet but will push to make it happen.

Interesting. A lot of people had an approximately 10 day shift today, some forward, some back. I have been holding steady between Oct 10 and Oct 12th with a 20-day window for weeks now, just fluctuating between those days. Today, I was moved up 20 Oct 1, though still with a 20 day window

Interesting. A lot of people had an approximately 10 day shift today, some forward, some back. I have been holding steady between Oct 10 and Oct 12th with a 20-day window for weeks now, just fluctuating between those days. Today, I was moved up 20 Oct 1, though still with a 20 day window
We have been Oct 12- Nov 1 for a week and this morning went Sept 28- Sept 30? This would be great if today was Sept 25th 😁

Curious for a data point - when you say "just changed", is this the first time you looked today? So it changed from when you looked yesterday? Or did you see a different date earlier today (this morning)?
When I looked this morning around 8 am it was still the old date. When I checked just now, it had changed. The old date had been steady for over a week.

Reactions: cwanja and DG Tiger
It's real.. Accepted delivery, missing load mat in trunk (factory ran out), and rock chip in roof glass.

Rn1242 Dec 8th lr 18 blue on black.
20210824_103459.jpg
20210824_105357.jpg
20210824_105349.jpg