Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone want a Plaid - there's 6+ new inventory cars in the Bay Area and 7 here in the Phx area... a mix of 19's and 21's..... wild!
Interesting indeed. I am Midwest. I can see 10 Plaids available in New York area on the Tesla web site now. Perhaps order holders that got fed up and cancelled? The fact that there are plaids available perhaps means orders have been fully filled for those and now they are focused on LR.

Reactions: Danlbrau
Yes Will be getting it in Dec likely in the middle of the snow storm, and get summer tires.... Hopefully, they will switch to AS by then...... Let me know if you find good set of tires at decent price points...
TSportline has some 19s with winter tires but they are very expensive. Looks like they plan on cheaper flow forged wheels end of q4 based on their response to me on Twitter.

Reactions: foos and Air Wind
Anyone want a Plaid - there's 6+ new inventory cars in the Bay Area and 7 here in the Phx area... a mix of 19's and 21's..... wild!

more here too

It's crazy. That's a LOT of inventory cars all over when there's GOTTA be folks who are still waiting for these same configs, or would
buy one if offered....
You Config is in Orlando

In the tracking spreadsheet, whats the difference between the Condensed View and Model S sheets?
I originally created a very simple sheet to track vehicleMapID, which we thought had some correlation with RN or order dates, but it grew into much more than that.

Given its more condensed view than the main sheet, it's easier to track all details of each order in one window (versus scrolling around like crazy).

Interesting indeed. I am Midwest. I can see 10 Plaids available in New York area on the Tesla web site now. Perhaps order holders that got fed up and cancelled? The fact that there are plaids available perhaps means orders have been fully filled for those and now they are focused on LR.
there is a MS Plaid, MSM/Blk/21" in Raleigh, NC with less than 50 miles.