Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s one from the current model. Not my car.
FD0D04AE-916C-420E-B6C8-B5AD2AB4AC8D.jpeg

Beautiful. And its says clearly ALL SEASON under the P ZERO label, so no fishing around for a "M+S" or 3 peaks and a snowflake hidden in all the other symbology.

1) The Mulroney stickers on all the LR that I have seen clearly state ALL SEASON tires. Does that mean that Tesla will be swapping out all our tires ? Or will they simply be changing the Mulroney soon ?

2) Are the All Season also labeled with PCNS for noise cancellation ?

FWIW, Rivian is using Pirelli also, but an All Season tire.
(Just note, because I forgot, the picture I posted was a super close but was a P Zero Elect. The LR is coming with Echo’s. However, it shows what a similar tire but more what Pirelli designs for all season tread. The summers coming are basically tread less. The normal Pirelli all seasons have a m+s on the sidewall. (Mud and snow). Not sure how to identify an Echo as all season because they’re special for Tesla ev. And there’s absolutely close to nothing on line but you can find Elect reviews. The Elect was special for the Porsche Taycan ev. A few weeks ago I saw someone saying there was a Y and something for summer and a W for all season. I need to go back and try to find all that…)

Looks like the LR blue/cream 19”s are starting to roll off the line! Just got my range bumped up to Sept. 19- 30. Will be more confident when I get the VIN 😀
That would be nice! I’ve been holding at Sept 10-30 since Aug 17 for that exact config. But I’m guessing unless that date range starts to narrow I’m not getting one from that batch.

anyone's range just jumped back significantly? I was between Sept. 15- 30 now it's Nov. 8 - 28th
Mine moved 2 days later on the front end but held steady at the back end at September 30 (BUT I'm in California). I think you may be in the EOQ sting where they prioritize getting later built cars to areas they have a better chance of completing deliveries of before EOQ.

Looking at it glass half full, you are not getting an EOQ push car which many (including Mr. Musk) have said have more QC issues because they are focusing more on production numbers are are not as QC focused.

If I get mine at EOQ, hopefully it will not be like the cars made at the end of the movie Gung Ho.

1630892492555.png

Reactions: Danlbrau