Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are Bay Area and have that tight a delivery window it seems you almost certainly will get a car sometime next week. Good luck!

Probably not. My dad who ordered 1/27 for a White/Cream 19", no FSD, had 9/24-9/30 and this morning got pushed out to end of October-Mid November. I ordered mine a few days after and am currently at 9/24-9/30 (I live nearby to him) but I expect it to change by the morning.

It seems like the (< 7 day window == VIN) is no longer true for this end of September date and instead it's a just a BS EOQ date where they dont know what they are doing.

Reactions: LiveSai
Probably not. My dad who ordered 1/27 for a White/Cream 19", no FSD, had 9/24-9/30 and this morning got pushed out to end of October-Mid November. I ordered mine a few days after and am currently at 9/24-9/30 (I live nearby to him) but I expect it to change by the morning.

It seems like the (< 7 day window == VIN) is no longer true for this end of September date and instead it's a just a BS EOQ date where they dont know what they are doing.
BS likely just to appease us. My SA has consistently told me late Oct to Nov for me, although my EDD has been showing EOQ for a month, current EDD is Sept 24-30.

If i get VIN this weekend, look out for flying pigs!

Perhaps your dad's end of October-Mid November EDD timeline reflects Tesla's plans for a White/Cream 19" batch. It's consistent with my matching configuration and EDD. Just a guess ...

Reactions: LiveSai
I got a VIN yesterday but still no EDD. Is anyone else in the same situation? The SA told me I was arranged for an early to mid OCT delivery base on what they can see. Order was placed 2/26 LR 19" white exterior and black interior. Need some words to wake me up.
I have not gotten a VIN yet, but I have a mid Oct delivery window...same exact config as yours, and ordered a month after you. Hoping to get VIN soon, as it looks like a bath of our builds is hitting the line soon :)

Fingers crossed for you! I have the exact config as your dad, but ordered 1 month earlier (12/24/20). Currently showing 11/8-11/28 three week window.

Reactions: chromeboy
Man this waiting game is insane. Was just playing catch up on the forums and I see one person who ordered Jan 24th and was literally showing an EDD of like Sep 27-30 before and now got pushed out by an entire month. Then I scroll further and I see another person who ordered in MAY and just got a VIN...
Hey, I ordered on Jan 8 and have an EDD of Oct 25 to Nov 14. I’ve had no car since June after returning a leased ms. This wait is awful.

Just got a VIN! RN 1146 OD 3/9/21 Model S LR MSM 19” No FSD. EDD was at 9/24 to 9/30. I’m 30 minutes from Fremont so it’s no surprise that I’m in the EOQ rush. Paid off the balance and this baby should be delivered by the end of the month!
I’m 30 min from Fremont with an order date two months before you and I've got jack. 😭😭😡😭

Received my VIN on 20th.
Got delivery yesterday at 8pm.

2020 December order.
Red LR, Arachnids, cream interior.
Bay Area delivery.
01F5B878-39BE-4702-8AFE-0459FD6787C8.jpeg
0C3E942E-EF2C-4848-ADD1-D302E0316883.jpeg