Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like our LR will be coming on the same truck. I'm in Schaumburg and have been waiting for 8 months. Finally got my VIN couple days ago but still no EDD. My SA told me it should arrive around mid Oct. Good luck to us!
I don't have a VIN yet, so I'm most likely coming later. 1151 reservation.

EDIT: I went from 10/5-10/25 to 10/18-11/7 this morning.

Update: After discussion with my wife, we decided to reject the 2021 VIN I was just assigned a few hours ago. Back in 2015 I took a delivery of a model S the last day of November and just one month later I had a car that appeared to be one year old on paper. This had a significant effect on the value of the car when I sold it earlier this year and buyers would have rather had a 2016 instead of 2015 despite the explanation. The rep at Tesla was completely understanding. She detached the VIN from my account and put the account "on hold" until 10/1/2021 that way I don't get re-assigned another 2021 VIN. I realize this may put me a number of months out but I'm not in a huge rush since we have other vehicles and my last experience did weigh-in on my afterwards. I will let you all know how it goes since this is kind of a unique situation.
Not a unique situation.

If you wait till 2024 to take delivery, you’ll get more for it when you sell it in 2025.

Decided to cross post as my delivery appt is tomorrow for a Black/Black/21/NoFSD tomorrow in Scottsdale, AZ. VIN 4336xx with 101 miles....

Every ounce is telling me to reject - surely, there must be a way to find out what the reason for 101 miles and an early VIN in EOQ3 2021 means...

I'm curious as to what you decided as well. I'm in Phx and waiting impatiently for my order....

Estimated Delivery: November 21 - December 01

07/17: October
08/01: Blank
08/08: October 31st - November 20th
08/19: November 2nd - November 22nd
08/25: October 28th - November 2nd
09/02: December 6th - December 26th
09/12: September 18-September 30
09/19: September 22-September 30
09/23: November 02-November 22
09/29 November 21-December 01

Now that EOQ madness is nearly over, and there is clear production of all lines and colors (LR, Tempest), it seems that the EDD dates seem fairly much to be falling in line with reservation numbers. Maybe some delays with white interior.

FYI, I am RN11510 and EDD 10/17-11/6
Not quite sure they are all there yet. My LR / black / white still shows 11/28 to 12/18 and yet there are LR orders (order date and RNs) prior to mine that show a later delivery window. I either fully expect theirs to move up or mine to move back and likely the latter of the two. Unless Tesla is going to magically start delivering a ton of white interiors before other cars, which I doubt.

Now that EOQ madness is nearly over, and there is clear production of all lines and colors (LR, Tempest), it seems that the EDD dates seem fairly much to be falling in line with reservation numbers. Maybe some delays with white interior.

god willing.....RN1146...March order.... EDD 10/4-10/24

i would love that date range! Im RN11501 but got blank date this morning, it was dec 8-28 before that.

Hey everyone! I finally caught up all 500+ pages of posts haha, new member here! I ordered a MSLR Blk/Blk, no fsd, with 21” on 2/24, changed the order to 19” wheels on 6/16 (prior to price changes with my SA). Had a edd of September 26-30, till Monday it switched to Nov 3-23!!! SA initially said I’d be getting a eoq delivery, doubt it now. No one is respond 0_o. Luckily my eoq model y from June has been amazing and a perfect build but I want my model s!!