Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sold my MS, I picked up a truck in the mean time of waiting.
B976BDFD-0989-4215-8738-F070D214E684.jpeg

2021 MSLR RN11507 B/B/21 no FSD. Ordered 6/1. EDD 11/4-11/24 no VIN

Any probability or prediction of delivering in this window? Dates have moved 6 times since I ordered.
Ordered MSLR on 4/13 RN1147. W/B/19 no FSD. At least 15 different EDD. Current EDD is Oct 30 - Nov 19. No vin as of today. Good luck

2021 MSLR RN11507 B/B/21 no FSD. Ordered 6/1. EDD 11/4-11/24 no VIN

Any probability or prediction of delivering in this window? Dates have moved 6 times since I ordered.
I'm a few days after you in the 'window'. I'm giving it a 50/50 that they slide your dates on 11/4, based on others data. Same thing applies to my dates.

I'm rooting for you. If they do right by you, my W/B/19/no FSD should be OK too. If you are in Houston, I'd be happy to supply a second set of eyes to detect any shenanigans with the paint, trim, gaskets, etc., on delivery.

Installed a redundant 14-50 outlet myself out of sheer boredom and mindless refresh of EDD page in this seemingly never-ending waiting game. If my MSLR doesn’t come soon, I’m not sure how many more outlets will be popping up….
Nice work. I need to do the same (conduit run in the garage and attic) but waiting until I receive my VIN. Plenty of other work to do around here preparing for winter. And don't want to jinx my delivery date.

Reactions: BruinIvy
Hmm another FSD…
Don’t think it’s because of FSD, got my VIN today and I do not have FSD, my order date got pushed around from September but one SA did tell me that my car was going to be built in Oct. I called Tesla up and they said my car is on the transport on the way to Seattle. So I don’t think they are sending the VINs as soon as the car is off the production line

Don’t think it’s because of FSD, got my VIN today and I do not have FSD, my order date got pushed around from September but one SA did tell me that my car was going to be built in Oct. I called Tesla up and they said my car is on the transport on the way to Seattle. So I don’t think they are sending the VINs as soon as the car is off the production line
Good to see some of those older February orders getting moving! Gives me hope for my June order. I think you're probably right about the FSD, just remember a comment a few pages back about it. Definitely not adding it just to move things along!