Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at your EDD and comparing it to mine, ordered late June, Iā€™d say that change you made, was like a new order put in. That I donā€™t understand. Iā€™ve been holding a steady 2 week window from mid to late November.

Seems like a ā€œfeatureā€ of their system. A total head slapper
I think we could make ourselves crazy trying to figure out their system. There are others with same build still waiting, ordered around the same time.

I just have to resign myself to the fact that I'll get it when they decide to give it to me and not a day sooner. And there's nothing I can do about it.

I've been a die hard fan of tesla since 2013, and I understand supply challenges this year, but.. it's sucking the excitement out of this.

Now on delivery day I'm sure I'll be telling a completely different story, lol.

I think we could make ourselves crazy trying to figure out their system. There are others with same build still waiting, ordered around the same time.

I just have to resign myself to the fact that I'll get it when they decide to give it to me and not a day sooner. And there's nothing I can do about it.

I've been a die hard fan of tesla since 2013, and I understand supply challenges this year, but.. it's sucking the excitement out of this.

Now on delivery day I'm sure I'll be telling a completely different story, lol.

Attachments

• CA90AC27-785E-4E50-8D86-E4B186D80D8F.gif
    CA90AC27-785E-4E50-8D86-E4B186D80D8F.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 184
  • Funny
Reactions: Btrflyl8e
A57A1A32-7A4C-4042-B0B0-5F687F37F3F3.jpeg
The rep at my dealership sent a personalized email saying i have been matched and my car is being built. Vin will come once it leaves the factory and on the road to mt kisco. First time getting this and then he added the trade in portion so i can add my car. Feels like its the real deal, my model x does not show this screen

View attachment 728291The rep at my dealership sent a personalized email saying i have been matched and my car is being built. Vin will come once it leaves the factory and on the road to mt kisco. First time getting this and then he added the trade in portion so i can add my car. Feels like its the real deal, my model x does not show this screen
looks legit! Congrats! I had the same "message" (ie. Prepare for Delivery) 2 months ago but I don't think it said Delivery Location and no one said squat about a match.

They should really think about what word to use in their updates.

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
View attachment 728291The rep at my dealership sent a personalized email saying i have been matched and my car is being built. Vin will come once it leaves the factory and on the road to mt kisco. First time getting this and then he added the trade in portion so i can add my car. Feels like its the real deal, my model x does not show this screen
nah. this is the page when your profile isn't completed. you have a trade valuation in progress is why you see this page.

Attachments

• A830F9A7-0B15-4B01-928F-2DB22CBE0F83.jpeg
    A830F9A7-0B15-4B01-928F-2DB22CBE0F83.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 52
(cross post)
It's a VIN Day
VIN 5YJSA1E52MF4534XX
Estimated Delivery: November 16 - November 20
Nothing else is live in my account yet to pay or others docs.
Funny thing I call a SA last night and he said no car till mid-Dec
That is good news. My SA also said yesterday that I could expect my car (same build, ordered 3 months earlier than you) "in the next month or so". I hope to see a VIN soon! Bonus would be a 2022 one.

So, interesting, that I ordered a Model S LR and now Tesla is just calling it a Model S. If Tesla, is coming out with an updated Model S LR, am I not getting what I originally ordered? Does not make any sense if that is correct and seems like bait and switch. Will be really annoyed if there is an updated LR coming soon, when I pickup my Model S LR hopefully this month.