Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am excited to see deliveries but disappointed by Tesla when I see deliveries to people who ordered a Model S/LR two or more months after me with the same colors and wheels that I ordered. It appears that we all have our order numbers in a hat, and the supreme chooser draws the numbers randomly as the cars are produced.
We have close numbers and dates. Let’s hope they stay in 2021!

Reactions: Pdubs and roc-noc
Hm just got this email. Still no vin though. Does this mean it’s coming soon?
View attachment 732796
I thought I remember someone saying this is actually the local clubs putting these together. Apparently the Atlanta club doesn't do these as I haven't heard of anyone around here getting an orientation. they are also generic to Tesla and not to the Model S. Don't take too much weight to this email meaning a VIN is imminent.

Reactions: Pdubs
I thought I remember someone saying this is actually the local clubs putting these together. Apparently the Atlanta club doesn't do these as I haven't heard of anyone around here getting an orientation. they are also generic to Tesla and not to the Model S. Don't take too much weight to this email meaning a VIN is imminent.
No someone above promised me
It means a VIN in 3 days. I’m set on that now! 😜

Good call. I’ve never received one either.

Hm just got this email. Still no vin though. Does this mean it’s coming soon?
View attachment 732796
I would be the guy who wouldn’t click on this. The fact they say “Hello from Tesla”, and they’re not from Tesla, speaks volumes to its authenticity. If it does come from a Tesla club, you’d think they’d say, “Hello from Tesla club”. Seems like a phish to me.

Edit: but I’m paranoid about these things

I would be the guy who wouldn’t click on this. The fact they say “Hello from Tesla”, and they’re not from Tesla, speaks volumes to its authenticity. If it does come from a Tesla club, you’d think they’d say, “Hello from Tesla club”. Seems like a phish to me.

Edit: but I’m paranoid about these things
If they said hello from Tesla I wouldn’t trust it as authentic. If it said F U from Tesla I’d figure it’s authentic.

No someone above promised me
It means a VIN in 3 days. I’m set on that now! 😜
That was my experience. Of course, when I asked my SA about correlation between invitation to orientation and forthcoming VIN, he said there was no correlation. Then VIN appeared 3 days later. And, my invitation was from local Tesla SC, not from a club.

“Promise” is a strong word. Lol.