Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had my VIN since 11/4. EDD still 11/17-11/23. No request to schedule delivery, no response from my text yesterday morning to my SA. Loan is all set, insurance is all set. I WANT MY CAR! WAH.
How ironic, we are in the literally the same boat. Just Florida versus Texas. Someone did comment that the "firmware hold" could be the reason for no text to schedule delivery thus far. Just do not want it to push my actual delivery outside of the estimated range. Hopefully they can prep and have the car ready for when the firmware is released and just turn around and deliver the car.

I have had my VIN since 11/4. EDD still 11/17-11/23. No request to schedule delivery, no response from my text yesterday morning to my SA. Loan is all set, insurance is all set. I WANT MY CAR! WAH.
I called Tesla yesterday and was able to make an appointment. My dates were identical to yours (car made on the 4th, and EDD the same) It was pushed back to 22-28, but when I called they said I could pick up on the 27th.

Just priced this out and can confirm. Tesla is offering me $31,500 for my car, which I thought was pretty generous. Now that my delivery is coming up I got a quote from Carvana and it’s close to $35,000. Had I known my car would have increased so much in value during my wait, I might have splurged for the arachnids!
That's close enough the sales tax difference if that applies to your state might be better than what Carvana is offering.

I called Tesla yesterday and was able to make an appointment. My dates were identical to yours (car made on the 4th, and EDD the same) It was pushed back to 22-28, but when I called they said I could pick up on the 27th.
Your local SC? I texted my SA and asked if I dare hope for delivery before thanksgiving. He responded finally with, "it definitely could be before, there is a chance!"

Wtf does that even mean. He has no way to know where my car is currently?

So I asked him that question, and he said, "just the estimated arrival since the car is pretty far out from Florida".

Whatever.