Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After receiving a VIN Sunday afternoon, I submitted insurance info first thing Monday morning. I expected to get a quick delivery schedule appointment text but after 7 hours I lost patience. Sent a text to the Tesla number I have (I don't have a SA - the same number that texts me updates about my car) and within 30 minutes I got a text to schedule my delivery.

Picking up Saturday and couldn't be more excited, although I'll have to buy gas one more time before then for the current ice car...

So I was scheduled for delivery on this Saturday 3/19 here in Michigan. Just got a text that the car arrived early and I am going to pick it up this evening. Pretty stoked. It's finally happening.
My delivery is scheduled a week from now, but the car is scheudled to arrive tomorrow night, they claim no deliveries on Thursdays which is odd, but i am really hoping for friday then.

Reactions: Mwolfe and B@ndit
I'm scheduled to pick up my S LR next Saturday (26th). I'm planning to trade in the Model 3 I got not long ago. Filled in all the info and uploaded pictures. Tesla texted me and said I need to wash my car and upload new pictures 🤣
You definitely need to shop around other possibilities to sell your car. You might be leaving as much as $10k on the table by giving it to Tesla instead of Carvana or similar. For my 2020 M3P, I sold it to Carvana for over $50k but Tesla would only give me $42k.

Just took delivery of my beautiful LR. RN1157 here in LA. Only took a few quick and dirty shots, but it sure looks amazing. I am not a stickler for perfection or anything, but to me it looks pretty great! Can't wait to see everyone else's shots when they take delivery. Was too excited to take too many pictures. I am sure you all can (or soon will be able) to relate.
DSC00142.jpg
DSC00146.jpg

Thanks! The only things Tesla told me that were missing from delivery were the plates and "load floor corner cover." Not entirely sure what that is. I actually got a trunk cover surprisingly considering it seems a lot of others didn't get one.
You should get the trunk floor cover, privacy cover, corner trunk cover, license plate frames, 2 fobs, and 2 cards.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormond