Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a VIN!

4767xx

May 31st to June 4th
Omg. I had just checked about an hour ago. No change.

But yeah, I’m one of those guys now who checks like 15 times per day.

Looked again…VIN!!! NF4774xx. June 2 - June 5 delivery.

Wow. Shocked. Just short of one year and I might actually have it. RN1152. MSM/black/19”/no FSD.

Wow. Shocked. Just short of one year and I might actually have it. RN1152. MSM/black/19”/no FSD.
Boom, Let's go!💥 We maybe on the same truck. I am sure the wait will be worth it.

Hope the delivery process is smooth for you!

I am still in shock and kept checking all day to make sure the VIN didn’t go away. I am sure it will sink in over the weekend.

Reactions: aerodyne
I am still in shock and kept checking all day to make sure the VIN didn’t go away. I am sure it will sink in over the weekend.
Honestly I’ve continued to check for the exact same reason. Thinking it’s “too good to be true” and it’s gonna disappear.

I really hope I get contacted tomorrow to schedule the delivery appointment. Then it will seem more real.

Reactions: RyanAndrews
Honestly I’ve continued to check for the exact same reason. Thinking it’s “too good to be true” and it’s gonna disappear.

I really hope I get contacted tomorrow to schedule the delivery appointment. Then it will seem more real.
Could you post if/when you get contacted for delivery? I will do the same.

I have to drive 3 hours to pick up the car and my schedule is not too forgiving during the EDD . I want to be somewhat proactive to make sure it happens. I feel if you post any updates you get that would help me.

Thx in advance!

Reactions: TigerBoo
Could you post if/when you get contacted for delivery? I will do the same.

I have to drive 3 hours to pick up the car and my schedule is not too forgiving during the EDD . I want to be somewhat proactive to make sure it happens. I feel if you post any updates you get that would help me.

Thx in advance!
For sure. I actually sent an email proactively last night to the one KC rep that had sent me my “congratulations on your purchase” email like a week after I ordered last June.

Figured I wouldn’t sit around to wait on them, and hopefully I’ll hear something back. Will definitely update you here.

I'm a bit a late in posting, but attempting to pay it forward for all of those who did the same. Delivery went relatively smoothly and no rush at all by the service advisors. The checklist from the forum was brilliant. Only 2 issues of note.

1. Delivered with summer tires (even after multiple texts confirming the vehicle would arrive with all-seasons- no issue with service center agreeing to replace. Planned for next week.

2. Gasket seal at bottom of main windshield was loose and had some deformations - service center appointment scheduled 2 weeks out

No significant cosmetic issues detected. The tilt screen was an amazing plus and I do like the front/rear light design. As has been documented, the sport and insane driving modes are more significant than even imagined.

Again - I appreciate this forum greatly. Happy to pay anything forward that I can.

IMG_3540 - passenger side front 1.jpeg
IMG_3536 - driver's side rear 1.jpeg
IMG_3534 - driver's side 1.jpeg
IMG_3542 - front 1.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3537 - passenger side rear 2.jpeg
    IMG_3537 - passenger side rear 2.jpeg
    698.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3535 - driver's side 2.jpeg
    IMG_3535 - driver's side 2.jpeg
    811.2 KB · Views: 50
Did you end up picking it up?!
I did!

Everything was relatively smooth. My car didn’t have the parcel shelf in the hatch. And the contactless delivery was less than stellar. They had to do something on the back end because I was unable to accept the terms in my app. Otherwise no issues what so ever. No issues that I’ve noticed with the car either.

Congrats on the new car!

I did!

Everything was relatively smooth. My car didn’t have the parcel shelf in the hatch. And the contactless delivery was less than stellar. They had to do something on the back end because I was unable to accept the terms in my app. Otherwise no issues what so ever. No issues that I’ve noticed with the car either.

Congrats on the new car!
Glad it was smooth for you - and congrats to you as well!

Someone please remind me who I can get in touch with to make sure there is nothing pending on my order and if my LR will come with AS tires. The chat functionality never works for me. No idea who muy SA is, or even if he's still with Tesla.

Interesting thing going on that I haven’t seen on the thread (been following for sometimes now). So I got my VIN early April, had my EDD slide around a bit since, but for the past week I’ve constantly been inside my EDD but it moves back 1 day at a time. ie on the 18th it was 5/18-5/22. The next day it moved to 5/19-5/23 and so on. Keeps sliding back each day. Currently 5/21-5/25. Hoping someone may have some insight into it. I assume delivery is eminent but one thing this process has taught me is to keep my expectations low to maintain sanity.

RN 1156 (early Sept last year). MSM 21” no fsd.

Someone please remind me who I can get in touch with to make sure there is nothing pending on my order and if my LR will come with AS tires. The chat functionality never works for me. No idea who muy SA is, or even if he's still with Tesla.
I can tell you right now nobody can assure you what tires your car will come with until you see it with your own eyes. Just demand what you want at delivery.