Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So is there any rhyme or reason to the delivery timing that we can deduce? I was a Cali resident and a couple weeks from delivery when I moved jobs and state to Ohio back in April and now my EDD is July-Sept.

Ordered 8/21, changed delivery address from CA to OH in 4/22. Blue exterior, Black interior, no FSD. This graph just makes me depressed
1654561614282.png

So is there any rhyme or reason to the delivery timing that we can deduce? I was a Cali resident and a couple weeks from delivery when I moved jobs and state to Ohio back in April and now my EDD is July-Sept.

Ordered 8/21, changed delivery address from CA to OH in 4/22. Blue exterior, Black interior, no FSD. This graph just makes me depressed
View attachment 813486
In short no, there is no reasonable interpretation for deliveries and timing.

If you’re bored you can read through the thousands of pages as we all have tried to make sense of it.

Only new observations this quarter I have been seeing is everyone getting VINs ordered after me. East coast deliveries seem to still be occurring, late into the quarter. Before as the quarter pushed along more VIN assignments would push west. Not as consistent this quarter. Canada starting to take deliveries which means even less for the US.

Update: I did not accept my car today. Long story short(ish)…

On my way out to pick up my car at 4:30 I receive a call to notify me my interest rate increased to 3.74%. When I left my office at 4:00 and the rate was 3.29%. This was the last day of my loan app but everyone was on the same page and hustled to make the delivery today. How can they (in good faith) change the terms of the deal on my way over?

I feel like the SA was trying but could not get the rate back. Someone in credit ran a new app for me at 4:25 and kicked me to the new rate. I am still holding out hope that they will be able to clear this up tomorrow or figure something out. The money difference is not huge but I have never heard of this kind of thing happening. I couldn’t just accept the car under the new rate and feel OK with it.

I managed to check out the car a little. A couple of misaligned items but all the mats and trunk partitions were there. I was in such disbelief about the interest rate change and them not being able to correct the mistake I was not looking too hard at the car. I really hope everything gets straightened out tomorrow and take delivery.

It was cloudy/ rainy out today so the MSM is looking blueish. I am hoping to see in the sun for delivery.

Attachments

• 1AE56585-8242-4058-ACE7-98BD503C2454.jpeg
    1AE56585-8242-4058-ACE7-98BD503C2454.jpeg
    530.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: