Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S LR, FSD, White, Cream - $94,500 - Excellent Cond., 8500 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Model S Long Range (Refreshed Palladium version), with FSD package included and in near perfect condition inside and out, for sale. Similar configuration currently sells for $121,990 at Tesla.com and does not include the many nice extras included with the purchase of this car.

I need to sell the Model S to free up capital for other projects. I am lowering the price to what I think is an excellent offer. If the Model S doesn't sell in the next few days I'll either sell it to Carmax, etc. or offer it on Cars&Bids or BoT. If you were to wait and buy this same EV from one of those places you will end up paying 5% - 10% more for the same car but without nice extras (like the summer tires, etc.). If you have been wanting a current gen Model S then this is an excellent opportunity. You'll get an awesome car, at great price, from an owner that has really cherished it.

Approximately 8500 miles. One of the most efficient EVs currently being made. Located in Western North Carolina.

Included Factory Features and Options:
  • 670 HP - 3.1 0-60 mph (no rollout subtracted)
  • 10.7 ¼ mile @ 130 mph
  • 405 mile EPA range (~340 mile range @75mph)
  • AWD
  • 4 wheel adjustable Air Suspension w/ Adaptive Dampers
  • Staggered Wheels and Tires:
    • Rear 285/40 R19
    • Front 245/45 R19
  • 4 Door "coupe" with large rear cargo area and split-folding rear seats - Large rear underfloor storage area - Large Front Trunk (frunk) - Lots of storage areas in center Console
  • 250 kW max charge rate
  • ~100 kW/hr battery
  • 3 Large Interior Displays:
    • 12" Instrument Panel Display
    • 17" Center Infotainment Display
    • 8" Rear Display
  • 3-zone Climate Control
  • Multi-way Power Front Seats with Heating and Ventilation
  • Heated Rear Seats
  • Full glass roof
  • Remote control of most features with Tesla App
  • Multi-coat White Exterior
  • Lovely Cream Interior with abundant real Wood
  • Autopilot and Full Self Driving (FSD) package included ($15k option)
  • Lovely 19" Alloy Wheels (no curb rash) with Aero Covers
  • Tesla Factory All Season tires in excellent condition
  • Tesla Rear Magnetic Package Shelf
  • Tesla Cloth Floor mats
  • Tesla Mobile Charger (never used)
  • Key Fobs (x2)
  • Card Keys (x2)
  • Many others not listed
Extras Included:
  • Set of four Tesla Model S Factory Summer Tires (essentially new)
  • Custom made Canvasback Rear Cargo Liner and Side pieces (www.canvasback.com/tesla-model-s-40085.html)
  • All-season Rubberized Floor mats for frunk, rear underfloor storage, and floor boards
  • Rear All-season Rubberized Mat for main rear cargo area (in addition to above)
  • Tesla Factory roof crossbars (used for mounting bicycle)
  • Custom made Stainless Steel Stealth EcoHitch (no-drill installation) Hitch (new in box), (torkliftcentral.com/2021-refresh-2022-tesla-model-s-stainless-steel-stealth-ecohitch?v=4) (originally purchased with the intention of installing it for use with a hitch-mounted bike rack)
  • Custom sized windshield Sun Shield
  • Other things I'm probably forgetting

The Model S has great range, is absurdly quick, and rides/drives extremely well with the adaptive air suspension. For me it really has lived up to the hype.

Contact: Joel @ Eight-hundred-twenty-eight, two-hundred-fifteen, Six-thousand-seven-hundred-twenty-six

IMG_0330.jpegIMG_0331.jpegIMG_0335.jpegIMG_0336.jpegIMG_0348.jpegIMG_0346.jpegIMG_0383.jpegIMG_0322.jpegIMG_0358.jpegIMG_0359.jpeg

The Model S is available again. The previous buyer backed out for financial reasons.

Price is $87k for everything listed in original post. Which I think is a stellar deal.

If I don’t sell the MS by this coming Wednesday (26th) I will sell it to CarMax or Carvana where it will be sold for about $20k more but WITHOUT FSD included.

If you have been wanting a current gen Model S at a great price this is a rare opportunity.

Last edited: