Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Open dashcam viewer" has always worked for me, so no sure why that is not working for you. The viewer is an app in the app dock:
"Open dashcam viewer" worked for me until I updated to 2021.12.25.5. Once I did that software update a week or two ago, that voice command no longer worked and can find no other way to get to dashcam viewer now. Hoping to see a notification to update to 2021.24 "soon." (I have 2021 Model S LR.)

I tried playing with different audio file formats: FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WAV, MP4a (exported from iTunes). The only one I could get to work was the latter. I know someone said they got WAV files to play, so maybe there is a resolution component to this too.

Yeah .24 has the Dashcam Viewer app. The rest of us don't, and the rest of us are on the .12 as I recall.

Reactions: Emiller
"Open dashcam viewer" worked for me until I updated to 2021.12.25.5. Once I did that software update a week or two ago, that voice command no longer worked and can find no other way to get to dashcam viewer now. Hoping to see a notification to update to 2021.24 "soon." (I have 2021 Model S LR.)
Reboot the car, I had the same issue and now its back

Attachments

• IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
Reactions: jebinc and cwanja