Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN1149, May order date

Started out with a July estimated date, kept moving back, currently Dec 14th - Jan 3rd

I would trade for cream in a heartbeat, but I'm not willing to get bumped to current price +$10k for it

Any word on if the new higher priced orders ended up getting priority?
Yet my May ordered 1150 is still 100% blank.
I’d refuse to compromise on the white, but I’d trade off the CF for wood if it would get the car faster without an insane amount of extra money

First time posting in this thread. Was blank for ages then Oct 20-Nov 9, this date moved up by one day last week. Kind of grateful for the delay as I've been in the process of lining up a new job as my current one ends soon. Unfortunately I changed my color to red pre-price increase without consulting the wife, who really doesn't like red (I'd forgotten this fact!). Anyway at the end of the day I think red/white looks awesome. I plan to get some custom rims in the spring.
Res 1144 MSLR Red/White/19/NoFSD Oct19-Nov8

First time posting in this thread. Was blank for ages then Oct 20-Nov 9, this date moved up by one day last week. Kind of grateful for the delay as I've been in the process of lining up a new job as my current one ends soon. Unfortunately I changed my color to red pre-price increase without consulting the wife, who really doesn't like red (I'd forgotten this fact!). Anyway at the end of the day I think red/white looks awesome. I plan to get some custom rims in the spring.
Res 1144 MSLR Red/White/19/NoFSD Oct19-Nov8
you also may need winter tires...unsure whether your delivery will be summer or all-season rated.

September is around the corner, when they said they'd be starting deliveries of white interiors. Hopefully they got the shipment of albino vegan cows and we'll start seeing VINs in the next two weeks for white inteiors. I'm being very hopeful 😃
I guess I missed that info. about starting deliveries of white interiors in Sept. likely because I'm simply a low IQ kinda guy; nonetheless, bring it on...

They post LR on inventory but don't match you with it even though multiple reps promised you are on a "hot list" priority list" for any car with any color that becomes available! Yet here we are, cars show up in inventory multiple in socal for what im looking for. Were not given priority because we ordered ahead and are paying 10k less. This is shameful! I'm now looking to purchase a EQS instead, not looking to get jerked around any longer with a company who doesn't value their repeat customers long term customers!

Last edited:
Adding my order... RN1150, red/white/CF/21's, ordered 6/3/21. Currently no EDD on my account and my SA doesn't give any info when he actually responds. I'm thinking about caving and getting an inventory car, but only if I can get the original pricing. Anyone have a link to the guy that was successful at doing that?
Yea no. You won't be able to.

I guess I missed that info. about starting deliveries of white interiors in Sept. likely because I'm simply a low IQ kinda guy; nonetheless, bring it on...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-202521_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-202521_Chrome.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 68