Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been following this threat since it started and figured I’d make a account and join in on the frustration.
Plaid/Red/White/CF/19/NoFSD RN1149
Ordered in May and don’t remember ever seeing a delivery date. I’ve contacted my SA many times, he never gives me much information just tells me that the delivery dates don’t really mean much until a vin is assigned and that I have a priority over any orders placed after mine. Just sucks not having a EDD. I’m hoping to get it before it snows because the winters are long in Alaska

They post LR on inventory but don't match you with it even though multiple reps promised you are on a "hot list" priority list" for any car with any color that becomes available! Yet here we are, cars show up in inventory multiple in socal for what im looking for. Were not given priority because we ordered ahead and are paying 10k less. This is shameful! I'm now looking to purchase a EQS instead, not looking to get jerked around any longer with a company who doesn't value their repeat customers long term customers!
Totally understand you are not happy. But in the meantime Tesla do have a new happy customer who is willing to pay a higher price…it’s just pure for-profit nature of a fast growing business…

Update here as well. Modified my order (switching to a white interior) on 8/8/21 with an EDD of March 2022 and this morning I see the date pulled into October 30 - November 19!

Plaid Black/White/CF/21's
You ****ers post things like this and cause me to go over a check my account again, only to be disappointed each time! Still February for me - early June order.

They post LR on inventory but don't match you with it even though multiple reps promised you are on a "hot list" priority list" for any car with any color that becomes available! Yet here we are, cars show up in inventory multiple in socal for what im looking for. Were not given priority because we ordered ahead and are paying 10k less. This is shameful! I'm now looking to purchase a EQS instead, not looking to get jerked around any longer with a company who doesn't value their repeat customers long term customers!
We’re there really Long Rang up for sale? Did that happen? Which markets did you see them in?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
October 11 to 31.jpg

OMG OMG OMG... Plaid white interior / CF w/ 19" :)

Last edited:
yeah in the meantime we are still February lol
My mindset keeping me sane - "well, it just missed the update boat for today, it will update tomorrow. Right? Right. I think. Definitely. Maybe. Let's go check anyways". Repeat.

I do have a data point from yesterday that shows estimated delivery dates update throughout the day. So back to refreshing.