Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My mindset keeping me sane - "well, it just missed the update boat for today, it will update tomorrow. Right? Right. I think. Definitely. Maybe. Let's go check anyways". Repeat.

I do have a data point from yesterday that shows estimated delivery dates update throughout the day. So back to refreshing.
lmao you are not alone as soon as i see someone got a new EDD i also check as well i am going crazy probably lol

Anyone gotten a pre-production VIN? I have had VIN assigned for the last two weeks, but EDD is Feb (ordered 1/29). When I asked my SA about it, he said it was a pre-production VIN. Not sure what that means, or why I am getting one of those. Silver/White Int/ 21"rims/ LR
What is the first three digits after MF? The "February" date is a bug (@MarcG saw March last night) and should go away with a closer range (August, September) depending on logistics. No sure what your SA is talking about "pre-production VIN".

What is the first three digits after MF? The "February" date is a bug (@MarcG saw March last night) and should go away with a closer range (August, September) depending on logistics. No sure what your SA is talking about "pre-production VIN".
What are any of our SA's talking about lol. First three after MF is 434.

My delivery estimate just jumped from November 20 - December 10 to September 20 - September 30.

Plaid/white/white/cf/21s
Might as well cross-post this here, too. As you can see, my joy has turned to ashes in my mouth...

My local Tesla gallery just called to offer me a Plaid/white/black/cf/21 Model S right now. I figured since my EDD just got updated to September 20-September 30, it wasn't worth it. So I asked him to check on his end what my delivery date shows. He says, "Well... I'm seeing it differently on my end. On my end I see mid-december to January."

How can whatever that system is be so different than what I'm seeing in my account? Is there reason to believe that one is more reliable than the other?

Tesla newb here, never even sat in one. Decided to order MSP white, 21”, carbon with beige 5 days ago. Got a call yesterday that my car will be delivered next week! I was pleasantly surprised as I had a expected delivery of March 2022. That said, if one wanted to order a Ferrari from 99 to 2015 the wait time was a couple of years, and sometimes longer, with no guarantee at that!