Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Neither did @doubleshot - nor did he get a shorter window. Worth saying I did not go to February either, but I did get a two week window down from a three week window.

So in classic Tesla, the only constant is inconsistency.
that's correct. I bumped to a 30 day window, about 3 weeks before. then straight to VIN.

5 days until my delivery, very excited but still a little worried Tesla will pull the rug out from under me...

Quick question for any LR owners, has anyone bought a spoiler? I really like how the spoiler looks on the Plaid, so I am looking at the following through rpmtesla. Does anyone recommend one that will look good on my black exterior LR, like gloss vs matte:

I posted something here. Currently in the middle of spraying one of my spoilers gloss black in the garage :)

5 days until my delivery, very excited but still a little worried Tesla will pull the rug out from under me...

Quick question for any LR owners, has anyone bought a spoiler? I really like how the spoiler looks on the Plaid, so I am looking at the following through rpmtesla. Does anyone recommend one that will look good on my black exterior LR, like gloss vs matte:

Nice, do like that RPM matte spoiler - seems pretty cool looking.

5F997052-3384-4239-BA7B-F0AD02934909.jpeg
And just like that I have a vin. Can’t really explain how I feel honestly. Let’s see if the dates narrow down in the next couple days.

View attachment 732142And just like that I have a vin. Can’t really explain how I feel honestly. Let’s see if the dates narrow down in the next couple days.
EDD shifted to Nov 25th - 29th. I know they will be closed on the 25th for Thanksgiving, I’ll take delivery of my Black Model S on Black Friday if that can happen.

EDD shifted to Nov 25th - 29th. I know they will be closed on the 25th for Thanksgiving, I’ll take delivery of my Black Model S on Black Friday if that can happen.
that's pretty much my window, but said it's not due to arrive until 11/24, they need 3 days with it --- depending on where you're at in the USA, takes a while for transport and depending on DC i guess how long it takes them to turn it around after, i've seen some say 24 hours, 3 days seems like a long time, but idk. timing for me works perfect becaue i have to be out of town thanksgiving till saturday, pick up the MS on Sunday :D

Longer the better for a chance at a 2022 that’s for sure!!!
Thx Gary!!
Err, you’re welcome. I hope you know two weeks is a joke based on Elon always saying stuff would be ready in two weeks. I call that “Muskian time”
still, I hope you get your vin soon. I actually hope I don’t, I know so,e folks feel there is no real benefit to the 2022, but I think on a purchase there is.
either way, good luck!

Err, you’re welcome. I hope you know two weeks is a joke based on Elon always saying stuff would be ready in two weeks. I call that “Muskian time”
still, I hope you get your vin soon. I actually hope I don’t, I know so,e folks feel there is no real benefit to the 2022, but I think on a purchase there is.
either way, good luck!
Like a super low mile 2021? I wouldn’t care if I didn’t see 220 used Plaids on the market! that’s scary 😟.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
@MFrunkerOG you doing PPF or ceramic? My shop in Marietta does fantastic work, Red's Detail Co. Ceramic Coating & Paint Protection Film Atlanta, GA | XPEL Car Clear Bra | Red's Detail Co.

Getting my appt setup for first week of Dec, delivery isn't fully scheduled yet, but SA says 11/28. get it on Sun, drop it off on Mon, hopefully have it back by Thurs, tinted, full xpel stealth ppf, matte ceramic, 30% tint all around, 30% xpel tint all lights. w00t, should be looking awesome.
Ppf full front and rear fender 8mil , rockers+ impact area 10mil

Gtechniq crystal serum ultra + ExoV4 all over after. May need some level 1 paint correction.