Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, guys. I’m picking up my new Model S on Sunday. I had placed a second order for a Model S long range. That one is blue with cream interior, 21 inch wheels. I’m not going to use the second reservation, unless I decline my delivery on Sunday. I just received a VIN for the second one. It is NF469. Not sure if it is transferable, but I am willing to try it with the person with the longest wait time. I don’t want anything in return, just some good karma!! If anyone is interested, let me know.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I put a hold on a 467 VIN on 1/15 in an attempt to get new lights. Hold went off 1/31. Assigned a 470 VIN 2/2 with a 2/1 build date car. EDD 2/5-2/8.
Ooh, that's nice and fresh! Can't wait to see it. In fact, if a 2/1 build doesn't have new lights, then I dare say that there is no reason to expect them anytime soon.

Last edited:
LR MSM/White/21/FSD/RN1149 in South FL. Ordered in May then updated to white interior in mid-June.

After two weeks of Feb 05 - Mar 05 today I narrowed to Feb 16 - Mar 02.
Just got my NF470 VIN this morning. Estimated delivery Feb 20-24.

Anyone have a credit union invite? I'm going to take the leap and work on financing.

I’m picking my MSLR MSM White 21 in. tomorrow. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Hang in there folks, its a long road. I put my order in in may of last year. I know there are folks waiting longer than I did and its a shame how Tesla has been stringing them along. I hope that all of you that have waited get upgraded lights, horn on the yoke and bigger batteries! I’m just going to enjoy whatever comes with with mine tomorrow. Coming from a 2014 P85, it will be a huge leap. Today, I hated to see my old one go, it was the best car I ever owned; however, tomorrow starts a new chapter!!