Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn @2021plaid you lurk everywhere haha.

I'm glad to see white inteiors seem to be following suit on res number aside from @impastu which seems odd. Maybe the CF is killing your date :(

I just wish they would say. Elon pointed out supply issues, but that was more on the China stuff rather than MS. Seems like they're not having a huge problem fulfilling later MS orders with black and cream inteiors. Lots of EDDs way nearer for much later.

I think @feixingyuan is the only one ahead of me at the moment from this thread at least :) the tracker shows about 5-6 ahead of me. But dang that 3+ month hit after already waiting is some ish for sure, esp seeing May-June orders getting VINs with black interiors. :(

Edit:@gpnyc you get added to that list now :), edit. You're a Plaid too. So only one LR in front of me...

Actually I forgot about @Tigers and looks like another @Psycho Bunny are ahead. So 4 ahead of me that are LR ... From our small sampling :)

Last edited:

I'm glad to see white inteiors seem to be following suit on res number aside from @impastu which seems odd. Maybe the CF is killing your date :(

I just wish they would say. Elon pointed out supply issues, but that was more on the China stuff rather than MS. Seems like they're not having a huge problem fulfilling later MS orders with black and cream inteiors. Lots of EDDs way nearer for much later.

I think @feixingyuan is the only one ahead of me at the moment from this thread at least :) the tracker shows about 5-6 ahead of me. But dang that 3+ month hit after already waiting is some ish for sure, esp seeing May-June orders getting VINs with black interiors. :(
I'm here thanks to @cwanja. He asked me to come and spread some positivity on this thread, and I told him I would pop in from time to time.

Edit:@gpnyc you get added to that list now :), edit. You're a Plaid too. So only one LR in front of me...

Actually I forgot about @Tigers and looks like another @Psycho Bunny are ahead. So 4 ahead of me that are LR ... From our small sampling :)
Personally, I like communication, especially proactive. Honesty, integrity, yada yada. I've been absolutely shocked that Mr. Musk and his company have higher priorities. I think most if us might have been OK with some delays had we known the FACTUAL issues. Again, personal opinion - I want the white interior and having waited this long already, I just could not accept a car with black interior! I jusr hope these recently assigned EDD's are legit! If mine slips another week or so, I could live with that; stringing us along way beyond that however, and especially without communication and I'm history...

Ordered July 11th RN11529. Midnight silver, 21s, white with carbon. Estimated delivery showed July then went blank and still remains blank.
Samesies on the blank EDD. Seems most folks got dates after the email went out except for us lucky few. I expect both of us to get pushed to February but we’ll see.

Ordered first week of January, got converted to Plaid on day of announcement. White/White/CF/19s/NoFSD. Holding strong Sept 20-30. Ironically last time I had a date was when it was saying February... of this year.

RN 1143xxx
Midwest

msres.png