Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After two days, still sitting at Sept 18th -30th. I haven’t had an EDD shift quickly. It’s always stayed the same status for at least a week. I’m curious to see if I hit the 18th and there’s no vin, it’ll get pushed into October.
You are also CA based, which means they could VIN and then deliver in a 48 hour period. It happened at the end last quarter to a member on here. They ended up getting it 6/30 at 10:00 PM at night.

Mine still shows the same EDD of Oct 8 - Oct 28. Hopefully being blank means they are moving your dates up significantly, perhaps to the end of quarter batch.

Sounds like we are in the same Red / White batch and joined at the hip. EDD Oct 9 - Oct 29 for over a month now.

It's weird that some reservations change so much, and others not at all.

Went blank today, too.
I stopped by the Tesla store today to get a part. By some miracle my SA was actually there. FWIW, (I know, I know) she said they got an email about blanking delivery dates today. Apparently, the new system was generating too many dates that were causing a lot of questions and angst.

I got the feeling the blank dates today didn't really mean anything. I didn't really quiz her about it, but Tesla may be looking to smooth out the EDD updates somehow. Again, my SA told me . . .

Still holding 11/11 - 12/1 here, 20 day range for a while now. Cool with that and it closing in on either side, but with all ya'll moving - kinda expecting it to move potentially...
Same. Looks like they might be rightsizing earlier orders to more accurate dates. And later orders get new dates in a week or two. As always, who the hell actually knows.

For a data point, I have a non-white interior RN115549 that has been blank for weeks. Just keeping it around for data.