Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here to the boards, I’ve been stalking them for weeks but finally decided to join in. I’m a fairly new order, early September, so I’ve never seen a date on my profile, and I have no expectations on a car anytime soon. But I thoroughly enjoy reading the threads ever day. I check them ALMOST as much as my Tesla app, almost. But thanks for keeping me entertained while I wait, and keeping me committed to the white interior.
not sure how to add this to my tag line, but I’m MS LR Blk/wht 19”. Ordered 9/11, no EDD, RN

New here to the boards, I’ve been stalking them for weeks but finally decided to join in. I’m a fairly new order, early September, so I’ve never seen a date on my profile, and I have no expectations on a car anytime soon. But I thoroughly enjoy reading the threads ever day. I check them ALMOST as much as my Tesla app, almost. But thanks for keeping me entertained while I wait, and keeping me committed to the white interior.
not sure how to add this to my tag line, but I’m MS LR Blk/wht 19”. Ordered 9/11, no EDD, RN
Sorry, RN 11564

Username checks out for the experience you are about to go through.

Welcome.

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your delivery experience in 2025 😅

There will eventually be a new thread for new “parts shortages” causing endless delays for your car. Initially it was “chips.” Then it was 19” wheels. Then it was white seats. We should take guesses on what’s next. Windows? Seatbelts? Yokes?

There will eventually be a new thread for new “parts shortages” causing endless delays for your car. Initially it was “chips.” Then it was 19” wheels. Then it was white seats. We should take guesses on what’s next. Windows? Seatbelts? Yokes?

In addition to the shortage issue, I can't imagine how they are going to catch up with the demand given that the Model S and Model X share the same production line. If they are this far behind in producing the Model S, I cannot fathom how they are going to catch up anytime soon by throwing the Model X production in the mix. If they decide to switch over to producing the Model X as there some evidence of this happening in the most recent Fremont flyover I can't imagine how long we are going to have to wait for our cars. It may be a long, very long and painful process.

Reactions: impastu
Welcome to the waiting club i am sure you will get the car sooner then some of us here :cool: 🤣

Nice to see some new faces here.

Reactions: cwanja and impastu
Question. If anyone was offered cream instead of white for an earlier delivery (same price) would you take it? Ive never seen the cream in person, does it look as nice as the white or do you hold out until the bitter end?
I would consider it. I originally ordered cream and switched to the White before the price increase. The pictures of the cream I have seen by other members are much lighter than the picture on the website and I think look classy with the wood.

With that being said, I think I would regret in the end not waiting for the white interior