Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As someone who's date hasn't moved and is one of the first few of this LR group in line, I'm getting anxious now. I start my new job Monday (which was a condition for getting the car) and I'm ready. The 3 is ready to sell a soon as I get my VIN!
Legit in the same boat. Paid off my 3 to get the title so selling would be easier. No new job but just sitting waiting for some concrete info.

Similar to me - ordered 9/2, Plaid/white interior cf, currently 11/16-12/6, San Diego!

Sweet! I'm in San Diego too. I'll be taking delivery at the Encinitas location. If the date doesn't get pushed getting such a high demand car, in these market conditions within ~60-days of ordering would be pretty impressive

RN1157xxxxx. Ordered Sept 24th. Plaid/white/19s/white leather + CF/no FSD

So Cal delivery. Original EDD was Feb-Mar 2022. Last week adjusted to Nov 27-Dec 17 2021! I hope Elon isn't playing with my emotions!

Similar to me - ordered 9/2, Plaid/white interior cf, currently 11/16-12/6, San Diego!
Get ready to have your hopes and dreams crushed later! 🤣

Attachments

• 0x0-Cybertruck_01.jpg
    0x0-Cybertruck_01.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 43
As someone who's date hasn't moved and is one of the first few of this LR group in line, I'm getting anxious now. I start my new job Monday (which was a condition for getting the car) and I'm ready. The 3 is ready to sell a soon as I get my VIN!
Best of luck on the new job!

Our configurations are identical, and my EDD is holding at Oct 18 - Nov 1. I suspect that they will be in the same batch, and the extra week is just transportation time.

Crossing my fingers for a NF VIN.

@scrapps mind if i ask what your 5th and 6th number are?

5 days later, my EDD updated again.

Now it's 12/29-12/31.
Not sure if I can trust such a small window this much in advance, but it works better than the previous, earlier time window, for my personal situation.

Reached out to SA and got a screenshot with:
- Forecasted Factory Gate Date: mid December - mid January
- ETA to SC: January
Was cautioned that even these fluctuate frequently. But at least these are not far off from the 3-day window on my Account page.
It's increasingly likely that I'll need a sequoia in my garage for the S, hopefully with an "EOQ" wrap.

Reached out to SA and got a screenshot with:
- Forecasted Factory Gate Date: mid December - mid January
- ETA to SC: January
Was cautioned that even these fluctuate frequently. But at least these are not far off from the 3-day window on my Account page.
It's increasingly likely that I'll need a sequoia in my garage for the S, hopefully with an "EOQ" wrap.
care to share said "screenshot" because you'd have something magical if you really do have said "screenshot" ... it's rarer than white inteior LRs.