Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
care to share said "screenshot" because you'd have something magical if you really do have said "screenshot" ... it's rarer than white inteior LRs.
1633741783985.png

That is Some serious photoshop game right there… I mean Jeffrey Katzenberg would hire this artist in an instant at Dreamworks!
I feel fortunate enough to have a transparent and friendly SA. I had no doubt about the screenshot's legitimacy. And I don't think there's any motivation for me or the SA to share misleading info here - we are in this together.

I feel fortunate enough to have a transparent and friendly SA. I had no doubt about the screenshot's legitimacy. And I don't think there's any motivation for me or the SA to share misleading info here - we are in this together.
Well, in all honesty, you did join this band a few months ago :) it usually takes takes years to be taken seriously around these parts! ;)

Well, in all honesty, you did join this band a few months ago :) it usually takes takes years to be taken seriously around these parts! ;)
haha. yea. honest SA or not. that's not real. it's a nice story though hs got @Buggybug to believe. just just for giggles pinging a friend that used to be a SA for Tesla and has sense left due to the crazy to see if they had screens like this.

haha. yea. honest SA or not. that's not real. it's a nice story though hs got @Buggybug to believe. just just for giggles pinging a friend that used to be a SA for Tesla and has sense left due to the crazy to see if they had screens like this.
I had seen the screen when I visited the store a few months ago (SA showed it to me as he typed in my RN) although I did not remember the specific columns. That’s how we built trust and how I personally operate.

Yes I’m new to Tesla and learned how random EDD changes. Not happy with how the company manages certain processes, but I’m more than happy to work with my SA.

Seeing these comments made me sad. Feel free to laugh at me; I’ll keep looking forward to my Christmas gift, or new year gift, or Valentine’s Day gift.

I had seen the screen when I visited the store a few months ago (SA showed it to me as he typed in my RN) although I did not remember the specific columns. That’s how we built trust and how I personally operate.

Yes I’m new to Tesla and learned how random EDD changes. Not happy with how the company manages certain processes, but I’m more than happy to work with my SA.

Seeing these comments made me sad. Feel free to laugh at me; I’ll keep looking forward to my Christmas gift, or new year gift, or Valentine’s Day gift.
Don't be sad. Many years ago, there was only one hole in Tesla's entire FL supercharging network. Lots of speculation where it would be. A permit showed up for Plantation, west of Fort Lauderdale. But it just wasn't being built for almost a year, I think. The city of Plantation was nitpicking the project to death for some reason.

Anyway, I drove by the site one day, and they had started. I posted a couple of pictures here on TMC, and nobody believed it until someone else posted they saw it. I'm like, really? Yes, you caught me. I rented all that equipment, crates, and actors just to screw with you guys. 🙄 Point being, if people won't believe a couple of photos, a screenshot has no chance.

Last edited:
I Just got a VIN!!! I ordered October 2020. VIN: 5YJSA1E50MF45****. So it looks to be a 2021 model. They said the car is built and just waiting for a truck to bring it to Costa Mesa, CA. LR/Blue/White/21"/FSD
Oh! Is this the first LR VIN we've seen in months? This makes me so happy! For you AND the rest of us. Hope is restored!

Oh cmon! You need thicker skin to thrive here :) dish and be dished is the operating model of this addiction support group! ;)

Last edited:
Point being, if people won't believe a couple of photos, a screenshot has no chance.
haha. true true! you can say whatever you want. I'm sure there's a screen, that has information on it. but for you to be the only one on this forum that's ever gotten a screenshot, yea... and why would it say mid and not dates like everything else. I just like to call BS anyways. it could be true, but like everyone else here can attest to, they act nice, but they're not commissioned, could care less about you, and likely would make things up just so you wouldn't call again for the next few months.

haha. true true! you can say whatever you want. I'm sure there's a screen, that has information on it. but for you to be the only one on this forum that's ever gotten a screenshot, yea... and why would it say mid and not dates like everything else. I just like to call BS anyways. it could be true, but like everyone else here can attest to, they act nice, but they're not commissioned, could care less about you, and likely would make things up just so you wouldn't call again for the next few months.
I have long held the view that every single SA (now just called “Advisor”) needs to be given a severance package.

The resulting earning per share lift in the immediate next quarter will be impressive and the customer experience may actually continue to remain unaffected!

Last edited:
Nov 20 to Dec 10 pushed to Dec 1 to Dec 29 this am

MSLR RN 11515 w/w 19 fsd ordered June 16 .

Expected and more narrowed. I am ok with this...
I don’t think that means what you think it means. Your delivery window expanded to 28 days.