Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White / White Carbon Fiber - 19" wheels - No FSD - Ordered October 1st - Tampa, FL - VIN assigned today.
Original EDD - April/May 2022, Updated EDD Oct 13th (ish) Updated EDD 10/12 to OCtober 26th - November 6th
ah screw you, buddy.

I hate you. ordered 8+ months after me. Come to the club. We've been under construction but have a new area for white interiors that are screwing me over. We are serving white russians in there. Enjoy

congrats. I hate you.

Leo

And as I had some HOPE...given a lot of you who ordered around the same time as I did....with RN similar to mine getting VINs...

I just got pushed back...AGAIN.

SOMEONE MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE

new date 10/29-11/24

I'm so f*$cking over this crap
I wanted to say something witty and funny, but realized it would be in poor taste and the resulting hate from you might affect my own Karma and Chakra orientation, thereby delaying my own VIN eventuality. Hence I shall say nothing!

I wanted to say something witty and funny, but realized it would be in poor taste and the resulting hate from you might affect my own Karma and Chakra orientation, thereby delaying my own VIN eventuality. Hence I shall say nothing!
we're doomed. Not gonna blame our pre-refresh, pre-price increase.....but I just want to blame something. Every time i feel like i'm getting close, i get farther.

My window starts in 2 days so I was near the Glendale, AZ Service center and checked out the cars in the lot. Every car there, S, 3 and Y were 2021. No N in the vin. Asked about my car and he said I know what he knows... when I asked if he handles solar as well, he perked up. He said I will look further into your car and let you know by email what I found and when we can talk about solar. There was a White / White there and the interior is stunning. Glad I didn't bite the last 2 times other was offered. The vins of the S's were all MF451

ah screw you, buddy.

I hate you. ordered 8+ months after me. Come to the club. We've been under construction but have a new area for white interiors that are screwing me over. We are serving white russians in there. Enjoy

congrats. I hate you.

Leo
This is why I put my order on hold. I just don't think I could live with the hate (and guilt) if I got my car before you.